Allies of Antiquity vanished

DeletedUser

Why the AoA vanished? Did the founder dissolved the alliance or somebody disbanded it?

DeletedUser

Is UAT, perhaps, United Alliances of Tau? If yes, which alliances are included in this UAT???

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So a coalition fell apart before any real battles started. Whoever thought up the idea for the UAT was clearly a genius

DeletedUser

if i had to guess.. i would say it had more to do with firelords getting involved then the person who came up with the uat.....you can't get past firelord making everything he is involved with failing

DeletedUser

Everything in here BS. Allies of Antiquity vanished because their founder has no idea how to lead an alliance , plus he was getting farmed.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Firelord knows all about not knowing how to lead an alliance and getting farmed. In fact one could say he's an expert on the subject :)

DeletedUser

The Saints and NmE were farming Scalene(the founder) and other members of Allies of Antiquity.

DeletedUser6810

This is a copy and paste moment of information from another thread. It was firelord that posted this, I would assume they are the UAT.

"Unintelligent WM802. Unwise move, they are part of the UAT. If the UAT chose to intervene then you would be going to war with:

Roman Empire
Serbium
the black knights
Delta Dark Imperium
The Knights of Tau
The Unknown
The Blood Of Dawn
The Elites
Kingdom of Heaven
The Defenders of Tau
ninja assassins
Enigma F