Ally Spreading Lies?

DeletedUser

Come on, I mean enough is enough. please stop talking crap about Xmortis to other alliances and getting them into negotiations 'because of what X are doing'. Spreading lies/rumors about allies behind their backs is what the old days of low-game play was all about and I dont think many people like that kind of game play as it comes back to the liers/rumor-spreaders sooner or later...There are several words that come to mind on those kinds of actions....2 faced, hypocrits, backstabbers, puppet-masters?

Perhaps just acting like allies and stop undermining them may find some interesting doors opening up....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And the plot thickens :)

I think Xmortis and Phenomen should just have at it.

Call it the War for Beta :)

DeletedUser

it seems thats what Pheno leaders would like? or so I'm told? I've dealt with some of their players and they're very nice when dealing with them, polite, etc......just some others (i wont mention any names) are not

DeletedUser

it seems thats what Pheno leaders would like? or so I'm told? I've dealt with some of their players and they're very nice when dealing with them, polite, etc......just some others (i wont mention any names) are not

You're not nice to us either...especially ex-PT.

DeletedUser

I think you guys should spice Beta up a bit.

Stop talking and start fighting.

I feel like I am in the school yard again....FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

DeletedUser

What does ex-PT mean?

ThaUnit, lols dude you think Sparta and Athens fighting in this scenario, when X and Phem battle and beat the hell out of each other , SES is going jump in like what Macedon's King Phillp II did and conquer us both and reunite us ?:eek:

DeletedUser

Woah that would be one great war. One massive, strong alliance (Xmortis) and one ultra strong alliance (Pheno) slamming the crap out of eachother, that would be fun to watch.

DeletedUser

We are smack bang in the middle.

I am guess by how nice everyone from Phenomen and Xmortis are being to the SES, we are considered an important ally should war happen :)

Makes me feel special, thanks guys :)

One thing I am sure of, is that the SES will be involved from the beginning until the end. Be that our demise, or the demise of our enemy :)

DeletedUser

True but it would still be fun to watch even if the only the top 30 or so members were actives.

DeletedUser

Yeah i just noticed that

It would be a nice clash

But we wouldn't want pheno getting any bigger :p

DeletedUser

Hey hey, dont spoil it for everyone, apparently he has been inactive for ages and X know they are clearing him out but havent done anything.

dont let the truth get in the way of a good story though :)