Ally Spreading Lies?

DeletedUser

Well its not really a lie. If any of our allies took one of our cities, I would consider it breaking a pact and an act of war :)

DeletedUser

Fair point but would the ses recruit someone being actively conquered by your allies?

DeletedUser

You're not nice to us either...especially ex-PT.
fair enough but why would an ally invite players from an alliance that we were destroying at the time? You think we didn't attack you, GE and several others from those days cos we were scared or couldn't rim uz? come on please... everything has a reason, and strategy plays a big part in every war game.

anyhow water under the bridge now days and I have no personal grudges with the 'ex-pters' since you guys did listen to my objections/concerns...even if unwillingly - it did show uz were acting like allies and being considerate which i respect.

but now - who knows with all these rumors going around...lol

anyhow, if this game has turned into a 2-faced/backstabbing game with allies, then i have no interest in playing anymore and u'll find in the end it just encourages arrogance like we had in the old days of UaE/AoA/PG? (those players have quit now btw). But its usually not as black and white as that

You dont have to agree with me - if your honest and disagree, then make you point valid and make sure you back it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fair point but would the ses recruit someone being actively conquered by your allies?

lol u know we never use to with our allies/PACTs/NAPS - we had a firm refugee policy for all allies/pacts/naps, but now we treat other alliances as we get treated so this is not the issue here.

The issue is 'Do you see Xmortis STILL attacking/conquering invited ex-Synergy members from their allies?' I think not, so the H word comes to mind here....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pheno V's X

Pheno are supposedly our allies... Xmortis only accepts another alliance as an ally if they sincerely mean it.

I have heard rumours myself that Pheno are planning on a 'Pheno world' and have been told that once Xmortis is destroyed they will move onto other 'allies'. This is poor gamemanship. If they don't want us as allies why keep us that way? Friends close enemies closer? (all rumours... don't know how much is true).

Pheno are doing great. kad has proved he is a great leader by making pheno what it is today. It has a few loose cannons (sorry bro lol) that don't care about anything but where the next war is, friends or not. I hear that Pheno are bored and are wanting a new target... maybe a big piece of Xmortis pie? Then what?

People have been trying to bait Qlander into the war knowing he can be a bit short sometimes and has a tendancy to rant... It didnt work. Plus, he cares more about the alliance more than anyone and what allies are supposed to be. He said he doesn't want the war and sticks by it. I agree with him. I dont want the war either... not because i'm worried... but because they are our allies and tbh... i'm having fun doing what i'm doing atm.

When Synergy broke up the players had to go somewhere and all alliances took targets... not just us and not just pheno. We all took each others targets and people got pissed.

I could be wrong with all of what I have said about Pheno as it is all just rumours... and to be honest it's taking the fun out of the game. If NAP's etc didnt exist... then everyone would always know where they stood.

Anyway.... I hope no-one takes offense and understands it's all rumours, but that's my 2 penneths worth.

Lugosi

Strategos
it seems thats what Pheno leaders would like? or so I'm told? I've dealt with some of their players and they're very nice when dealing with them, polite, etc......just some others (i wont mention any names) are not

I'm polite yet you seem to try and decieve and patronise people or you just think everyones an idiot. Now thats not very polite also you said something about pheno ending up with s**t on there faces and that is not at all polite. Say what you like about me, I don't really care.

DeletedUser

LOL I love when everyone takes it so personally when alliances go sour. C'mon guys, it's a war game, what are X and Pheno going to do if they stayed pacted? Not much to fight over there, so might as well do a 1 v 2. So Pheno drew first blood, just all the more reason for X to think they'll get more support.

We're at "war" with Pheno too, just need to shimmy a little closer so we can hit each other more effectively lol, so i guess I side with X as far as who I want to win, but I dont see why there's all this hurting emotionally going on. Both sides took in refugees from other wars, unfortunately at the rate that people are quitting as 40, 50, 60 cities becomes too much to handle (31 is pissing me off right now) you have to absorb to some degree to stay afloat. Besides, gives you all the more reason to war. Pheno has all our ex-TeA targets now, so we have a great excuse to keep the war up, see?

DeletedUser345

LOL I love when everyone takes it so personally when alliances go sour. C'mon guys, it's a war game,

Thats exactly what i was going to say wrapped up, i mean it is a war game that is an excuse to attack in itself. And Q don't tak progaganda so personally if you want just counter it back.

DeletedUser5994

But were not people who need propaganda and have biased information :O

Lugosi

Strategos
yeah but do i need a boat to float? no; so why should Pheno have a reason to declare war on Xmortis!

yeah, thats right pwned :cool: