Ally, War and Disband.

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser44212

wolf pack - Disband (think they are better then they actually are, MRA-alliance)
global legion of chaos - Ally, seems to have some decent guys and good field position in that ocean.
momz - War, Few members with a large pointdifference with highest-lowest.

The 10th Plague
SUPERSTAINSJESUSFREAKS
House Party

DeletedUser

Disband: Atomic, MRA, they're not gunna hold it together ones people start to conquer. Are in our ocean as well so they are in a tough spot.

Ignorance is bliss I guess. Good luck to you buddy since you're in OUR ocean. And we can't wait until the conquering starts happening, because that's what we do... we take cities.

DeletedUser

Disband: Atomic, MRA, they're not gunna hold it together ones people start to conquer. Are in our ocean as well so they are in a tough spot.
Ally: Non00bsAllowed, good proffesional alliance with so far it seems like very experienced players. Probably one of the best alliances in Dyme at the moment.
War: Adeptus, not in our ocean so not for the war immediatly but most likely a longer term war will occur.

NoN00bsAllowed
Byzantine Empire
The Dutch Connection

Every Decision you Made there was terrible..I seriously hope you are not an alliance leader or else you will Sink very quickly. Atomic will rock you and it is their Ocean... Nonoobsallowed will be gone in the near future ... And even i fear a war with Adeptus, noone should go looking for that battle.

DeletedUser

Ally: Non00bsAllowed, good proffesional alliance with so far it seems like very experienced players. Probably one of the best alliances in Dyme at the moment.
War: Adeptus, not in our ocean so not for the war immediatly but most likely a longer term war will occur.

NoN00bsAllowed
Byzantine Empire
The Dutch Connection

Nonoobs is too small. That may not matter as their is a large number of mra'ish looking alliances for the more aggressive alliances such as Adeptus to eat, but it could be a real issue. As Gabrish said about Adeptus, any player not giving them respect will likely regret it in the future.

As for Atomic... Buddy no amount of tulips are going to save you. See you soon =]

DeletedUser37948

some times acorns form mighty oaks sometimes they get eaten by pigs

who knows if it will be pigs or mighty oaks a little early to tell yet :)

DeletedUser

Ignorance is bliss I guess. Good luck to you buddy since you're in OUR ocean. And we can't wait until the conquering starts happening, because that's what we do... we take cities.

Well good luck to you as well mate. Not going to be easy getting rid of 16 Dutch players as probably all of you know ;)

Every Decision you Made there was terrible..I seriously hope you are not an alliance leader or else you will Sink very quickly. Atomic will rock you and it is their Ocean... Nonoobsallowed will be gone in the near future ... And even i fear a war with Adeptus, noone should go looking for that battle.

NNA is indeed small but that doesn't mean that they will be disbanding soon. They look good so far, have an amazing ABP and with the right alliances they will have the backup of enough players to be able to stand a chance against a bigger force.

Adeptus is according to me a good alliance. But I had to put them somewhere didn't I? There are 3 spots and 3 alliances to choose from. Once they attack me I will not hold back but I hold no grudges against them, if they have a nice city that I see that I can take then I will try to do just that but so far they look strong. That's why I didn't put em in the top spot.

Atomic, clearly an MRA. 50 players, an awesome average but absolutely no ABP. I would call them point whores, they look like they are a good alliance but I don't really think that they are. But, they can still prove themselves so let's see :)

DeletedUser

Atomic, clearly an MRA. 50 players, an awesome average but absolutely no ABP. I would call them point whores, they look like they are a good alliance but I don't really think that they are. But, they can still prove themselves so let's see :)

filthy MRA's

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be easier in a way. I mean if your all offline when a trip goes off, not much you can do in a CQ world.

And you think that non of us are online during the night? We wake up just to send a few attacks and then go to bed again. We'll be fine, it's indeed a bit more challenging but it can still be done properly.

DeletedUser

And you think that non of us are online during the night? We wake up just to send a few attacks and then go to bed again. We'll be fine, it's indeed a bit more challenging but it can still be done properly.

Look forward to many sleepless nights...

DeletedUser

Ally - Fairy Tail (FT) 'cuz I'm the founder :p
War - The Moral Horde -> MRA
Disband - Mysterious -> Actually I don't want that, I just want to mention them because they seem f***ing awesome, I don't wanna fight them yet :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First of all we are 4th in total abp's and have 3x the abp's that your alliance currently have. Secondly the majority of our leadership have crowns and a proven battle record from Olympia, if you dispute this you can easily look it up on grepointel. So the ones that have to prove them selves to any one is you guys. So I hope you guys have what it takes because I don't see you guys lasting too long in Dyme. Also just because we're close to the alliance cap doesn't mean we're an mra especially when the cap is 50.

DeletedUser

Indeed the cap is low I have to admit. But if you look closely, we are with 16 and you with 50. Also, we are on an island, 10 of us and 8 from byzantine empire. It isn't really a good enviroment to build up your first city so that's 2 major points.

If you think you can make it in this world then go for it! We know we can, we have proven ourselfs more then enough on multiple Dutch servers and we will do so again here :)

DeletedUser39031

I'm not a part of Atomic nor do I know anyone there just pointing some things out.
Indeed the cap is low I have to admit. But if you look closely, we are with 16 and you with 50.
So, they're an MRA because they have more players than you? Not every alliance has to be low in players to be good.

If you think you can make it in this world then go for it! We know we can, we have proven ourselfs more then enough on multiple Dutch servers and we will do so again here :)
You haven't actually, from what I have heard national servers are a lot easier than International. More players, more varied timezones and a much better 1% if you know what I mean. Not to say you guys are bad, international is a different game from national.

DeletedUser

I'm not a part of Atomic nor do I know anyone there just pointing some things out.

So, they're an MRA because they have more players than you? Not every alliance has to be low in players to be good.

You haven't actually, from what I have heard national servers are a lot easier than International. More players, more varied timezones and a much better 1% if you know what I mean. Not to say you guys are bad, international is a different game from national.

He said something about having 3 times the ABP whilst having more then 3 times the players. Has nothing to do with MRA :)

Come play on the Dutch servers, from my experience but also from other English, German, French and Polish people Dutch servers are the hardest. If you look at the stats you will see as well.

Compare Appolonia's (EN) and Corinthe's (NL) stats for example. Appolonia started on the August the 5th and Corinthe on Septermber the 25th, Appolonia is speed 4 and Corinthe is speed 3. Just compare them and be amazed :)