Ally, War or Disband

DeletedUser

No, it is not too early... as first impressions last. Ally, War or Disband is an on-topic game. Its a simple as pie really, name 3 alliances and 1 you have to say you would ally, one to war with and one to disband in your opinion. Be realistic and don't take offense...

Example:
Person 1:
CHAOS
Warriors of Lambda
Narwhals

Person 2:
Ally: Narwhals
War: CHAOS
Disband: Warriors of Lambda

Penguinz, Iunctus, SONS OF ANARCHY

and so on. Just do the ally, disband war thing and then add three alliances for the next person to rate. If you can give a reason, great!

There is one rule. You cannot have any off topic discussion. If you disagree with something, take it to PM. If you think the topic is dead and wish to write "Topic is dead"... Why don't you actually rate?

So, lets start. The three tribes for the next poster to rate are:
Narwhals, Penguinz and The Marines

Thanks,
Osl112

Ps. My respect to the two (other than Narwhals) alliances mentioned. I only picked the alliances I did as I feel they are the [sarcasm]best[/sarcasm] out there.

(Credit for use on other worlds :p :p)

DeletedUser

Ally: The Bloody Ravens
War: CHAOS
Disband: Warriors of Lambda

The Crimson Tide, Fleet Air Arm, Sharkz

DeletedUser

Ally: Sharkz, Bigger than Narwhals!!
Disband: Fleet air arm, they look like a good alliance. DISBAND!
War: The Crismon Tide, look newbish. FUN WAR!

Penguinz, CHAOS and TriLambdas

DeletedUser6983

Ally: TriLambdas
Disband: Penquinz if they dont do it themselves ;)
War: Chaos- another MRA, C'mon

The Bloody Ravens, The Marines, Giuld of Warriors

DeletedUser

Ally: Bloody Ravens
War: Marines
Disband: Guild Of Warriors

Peuguinz
Narwhals
Orcas

DeletedUser

Ally: Penguinz
Disband: Narwha;s
War: Orcas.

Phoenix of Eye, The Elite Flame Warriors TBR

DeletedUser

Ally phoenix of eye
Disband The elite flame lousers
War TBR
Guild of warriors warriors of lambda the bloody ravens

DeletedUser

Ally - Guild of Warriors they look strong.
War - TBR
Disband - Warriors of Lambda bunch of kids.

Iunctus
The Spartan Empire
CHAOS

DeletedUser

ALLY: Iunctus. No idea who they are but out of those three sure.
DISBAND: The spartan empire (spartans are everywhere they need to be culled)
WAR: CHAOS. Pact *expletive* is not cool.

TriLambdas, Brotherhood, Iunctus

DeletedUser

Ally: TriLambdas
War: Brotherhood
Disband: Iunctus

Eye of the Phoenez, Black Knights, The Marines

DeletedUser

Ally: Black Knights
War: Eye of the Phoenix
Disband: The Marines

The Bloody Ravens Sharkz and Guild of Warriors

DeletedUser

Ally: Guild of Warriors - using Lambreta as a mascot some really skilled leaders building a strongest team in O44
War: The Bloody Ravens - they kicked me :( They promissed to recruit only in O55 and now they do MRAing the whole core ;) And in their forums they care more about wars in Kappa, then herew, in Lambda.

Disband: Sharkz - who cares about 8 fishes in big world anyway....

The Bloody Ravens, Guild of Warriors, The Social Gamers Club

DeletedUser

Ally Guild of warriors
War The Bloody ravens
Disband The Social Gammers Club

Penguinz, Narwhals, Domination

DeletedUser6983

Ally: domination
war: Penqs
disband:Narws

GoW,TBR, The Marines

DeletedUser

Ally:TBR
War:The Marines
Disband:GoW

sharkz,38th night wolfs, eye of the phoenix

DeletedUser

Ally: Guild of Warriors - using Lambreta as a mascot some really skilled leaders building a strongest team in O44
War: The Bloody Ravens - they kicked me :( They promissed to recruit only in O55 and now they do MRAing the whole core ;) And in their forums they care more about wars in Kappa, then herew, in Lambda.

I know I'm not commenting on other alliances but hey-ho shoot me if you like....

how the hell are TBR MRAing? Sure, we have a few players just outside of 55, but have you checked those guys out on Grepostats? They are top players, players that will benefit any alliance in the long run.

As for you being kicked? Well, if we are an MRA and you got kicked, then dammm you must be some major noob...

(and sure, we are talking about war's in other worlds and not here, just a guess, but MAYBE it is because we still have BP here and no one have revolt researched? i may be wrong tho...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ergus,i hate tbr too,they are all noobs,BUT,if they kick u and they are surely the biggest mra in lambda,well,my friend,dont u hear any bell?

DeletedUser

i hate tbr too ... they are surely the biggest mra in lambda ... dont u hear any bell?

Me iz like them, not hate ;) After all that fishes and penguinz they are what makes lambda forum lives, after all...

I do not hear the bell, but I heard our war general is angry at me cause I claimed the same tbr city as me (yez, we already have "Planned conquest" section in our forums :cool:).

35ltgxx.jpg

DeletedUser

and what city u claimed?i ask coz i dont want to claimed too and upset u,my mighty warrior.