Ally, War or Disband

DeletedUser

War-WoA, at war with them already but are not exactly a challenge.

Ally-Virus, dont know much about you guys but seem better then the other two :)

Disband-Dark Knights, apart from being bp farms these guys dont have much other use.

Dark hunters - Valor - UoW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

War-UoW, they are the only alliance on the list able to get 4 million battle points a month.

Ally-Dark hunters, because i don't see the reason to either disband them or go to war with them.

Disband-Valor, because they are just leaders of The Elite
leading members of the Knights of Dark Renown. Something just doesn't sound right about this.

The Elite, Chaos Rising, BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A.

DeletedUser

War: The Elite, good to fight friends brings reason to the game.

ally: BA, cuz they smell good always using colone

Disband: Chaos rising,don't like the amount of members 51 is just :( 55 or 50 would be cool.

Fate <3, BLack ARMADA <3,Varangian guards (always forgets this lol)

DeletedUser

Dont mind me for asking but what is your in game name Tbro5?
You are putting out your thoughts and opinions which is great but would be nice to know what is your account name?
Also you need to put 3 alliances which next person should rate.

Nice signature though,Abbs makes great signatures,I know from my personall experience,thanks Abbs.

DeletedUser

War-UoW, they are the only alliance on the list able to get 4 million battle points a month.

Ally-Dark hunters, because i don't see the reason to either disband them or go to war with them.

Disband-Valor, because they are just leaders of The Elite
leading members of the Knights of Dark Renown. Something just doesn't sound right about this.

The Elite, Chaos Rising, BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A.

once again your facts are not true, im in valour so is calcio jack. dont let the facts get in the way of a good story right whateverr?

DeletedUser

Because I'm Aries + Rat = Not hiding just not saying it bluntly :).

DeletedUser

once again your facts are not true, im in valour so is calcio jack. dont let the facts get in the way of a good story right whateverr?

he wasnt saying that u are still in KoDR he is saying that that's what it looks like.

"because they are just leaders of The Elite
leading members of the Knights of Dark Renown. Something just doesn't sound right about this."

can we get back on topic gents?

DeletedUser

Well to me it seems that no matter what, how, or why Valor has the members we do, its turning out to be quite the group.

Fate - Ally, just to see the other side of the coin
Black Armada - Disband, because i'd like to see how great of an alliance would be made from Band of Brothers and BA together
Varangian guards - War, no other choice

Next - Three Stars, Somali Pirates, and United Knights

DeletedUser

WAR - UK would be fun to fight someone 15 oceans far away,to launch attacks and wait for a week or two to hit them.

ALLY - Somali Pirates - always cheering for the weaker side.

DISBAND - Three Stars - to get Alvinabe to BA after disbanding them.

Opisthodomos,Fate,NWO.

DeletedUser

Ally - Opisthodomos - Just for the funky profile pic, otherwise I have no idea what they are like.

War - Fate - They would put up a good fight, but may take ages as they are over twice our size.

Disband - NWO - What do they actualy do down there? Im scared they are like some cult that will suddenly unleash hell.

Valor - CR - TE

DeletedUser

ally - CR ofc the best allaince on th server :p
war - Valor because i think they give a better fight then TE
Disband TE - war machince needs to b taken apart and sorted out

UK,NWO,there stars

DeletedUser

Ally - CR
War- Not sure anymore because Uow isnt much of a fight right now, and the fate war has just started. The area im in, i dont have much contact with others, because im front line UoW. So i wont give a real answer because i dont have a honest one.
Disband. UoW, really...they have a few good fighters trying to keep it alive, ( and i mean a few who do all the work) but not much else.

Three Stars,UK, VG

DeletedUser15946

Ally - VG seems like decent alliance with newer players, so their size may be deceptive
War - TS because I would disband UK
Disband - UK

Valor, BA, DH

DeletedUser

Ally - Valor - Rygarr's leadership - 'nuff said!
War - DH - nobby56 is trying to start something by sending annoying messages to a TS member.
Disband - BA - No other choice left.

BoB CR TE

*sorry I forgot. thanks monttu...

DeletedUser

Ally - CR everyone knows what they are capable of.
War - TE it was fun fighting them.
Disband - BoB no other choice.

New World Order, Warriors of Ares, Woksape

DeletedUser

Ally - CR everyone knows what they are capable of.
War - TE it was fun fighting them.
Disband - BoB no other choice.

New World Order, Warriors of Ares, Woksape

Ally - Woksape
War - WoA
Disband - NWO

TE, CR and Fate