Alpha being so unpopulated. Or populated with inactive users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

T
And of course last but by far not least: server speeds and the excessive use of javascript in Grepolis are sadly the biggest turnoffs.

Guess you didn't see Electronic Arts browsergame, their main js file is 33k lines !!!

DeletedUser

wow it is really dead in here, all the time..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not saying I'm against the O vs D unbalance. You have to remember that whatever affects you affects your opponent also. ;)

Gold is simple... all you have to do is buy. Some don't like to spend money, while others put their heart and soul into games. If you don't want to spend money, then you shouldn't be that mad at the game. If you're conquered and rimmed, and haven't payed any money, you aren't losing anything from your real life except time.

In short, I don't believe these to be legitimate reasons to quit the game. But like I tell to all complainers -- if you don't like the game, quit. :)

My disagreement here would be on a game that is based off of free play donators should not get such an obvious advantage that it if you don't or can't donate you really don't have much of a chance of being a top player.

Free online games should be setup so that players that choose to donate to help the game should get some slight advantage; not one that can seriously alter the game.

DeletedUser

well they can get rid much of the premium system..If you guys are will to let a bunch of pop up ads in your screens

DeletedUser70

hehe, if too many people quit they might even re-open the world.
And the premium.. well you can earn gold by just entering one of the competitions we have out there.

DeletedUser

hehe, if too many people quit they might even re-open the world.

I didn't even realise that the world had been closed, that is an interesting thought. Perhaps eve reopening it now wouldn't be a bad idea. Some new blood into these forums and into the world might be what it needs.

And the premium.. well you can earn gold by just entering one of the competitions we have out there.
I would've but the day the question came out was the day I didn't turn on my computer :mad:

DeletedUser70

No worries, more competitions are to come.
And there always will be an entrance fee you're receiving!
Even if it's only 200-300 gold, still worth it imo.

DeletedUser

No worries, more competitions are to come.
And there always will be an entrance fee you're receiving!
Even if it's only 200-300 gold, still worth it imo.

Yea, but I can't do these poetry one... I mean I could... but none of mine would be original. ;)

They would sure as hell make you laugh though.

DeletedUser

The people worse than the inactives are actually the inactives that do nothing except come on every 2 days, bolt your main, spend all resources on hoplites and go off for the next 2 days. You can't really conquer them as conquering a 2000 point village is hardly worth the 600000+ resources you put into your culture points, and you have no way of protecting yourself from them as athena shield only covers one city, not all of yours.

DeletedUser

I wish my catapult could demo their cities but apparently my rocks seems to divert from buildings to wall every time it tries to hit one.

DeletedUser

the walls are built very high in grepolis :(

i was attempting to research rocketry but apparently that hasn't been invented yet :/

DeletedUser

Rocketry would be Chinese-polis, and I don't think that Inno has released that yet

DeletedUser

The people worse than the inactives are actually the inactives that do nothing except come on every 2 days, bolt your main, spend all resources on hoplites and go off for the next 2 days. You can't really conquer them as conquering a 2000 point village is hardly worth the 600000+ resources you put into your culture points, and you have no way of protecting yourself from them as athena shield only covers one city, not all of yours.

Yeah, I have a guy doing this to me. It's more sad than anything, actually.

DeletedUser

The people worse than the inactives are actually the inactives that do nothing except come on every 2 days, bolt your main, spend all resources on hoplites and go off for the next 2 days. ....

hehe, you're lucky, mine just bolts me, doesn't even queue his troops and disappears again. So you get at least some battlepoints next time around farming him, I don't.

DeletedUser

The main problem with this game is that snidey pink rat thing that just makes you automatically hit middle mouse and stop following topics.

DeletedUser

The main problem with this game is that snidey pink rat thing that just makes you automatically hit middle mouse and stop following topics.

1. Why would you even resurrect this thread it's been dead for close to 10 days.

2. I'm glad I ruin the game for you. You're on my top 10 list of people to ruin the game for.. so I've met one of my goals tonight.

Steak celebration! Woohoo!

3. Since your game is now ruined you may proceed to leave.

DeletedUser

Steak celebration! Woohoo!

3. Since your game is now ruined you may proceed to leave.

YAY!!!! :pro::pro:

Edit: How long till my game is ruin darky? hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow this ones a lil undead here but wayyy off topic *hint* someone please lock it *hint*

DeletedUser

YAY!!!! :pro::pro:

Edit: How long till my game is ruin darky? hahaha.

Hmm.. I don't want to ruin yours.. I enjoy the banter..

But, if you want... Mind PMing me your password? I can ruin it real good like that.. hahahaha

DeletedUser

Hmm.. I don't want to ruin yours.. I enjoy the banter..

But, if you want... Mind PMing me your password? I can ruin it real good like that.. hahahaha

Trying to take advantage of me when I'm inebriated? Ack! No morals! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.