Alpha Forum Personality of the Month

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Here is where you nominate certain Alpha posters to achieve the greatest honour... +rep

Alpha Personality Contest Rules:

You may nominate only 3 people
Only players in Alpha eligible to vote on the outcome.
No bribing people with +rep. If such tactics are discovered, you will be disqualified from the competition.
Campaigning is allowed. You can make threads about why you should vote for ________

Timeline:
1)Player is nominated by individual.
2)Player is Seconded again by individual.
3)The player then becomes a candidate for that month.
4)The first 10 (or less) people to get nominated twice are entered into the final poll.
5)Nominations close 3 days from opening.
5)Final Poll lasts 3 days at the end, the winner will be announced.

The prize for the winner is as follows.
1) +Rep for the winner from all entrants
2) Bragging rights.

Creds to Mike62 and Jarpenguin.

DeletedUser

xD Hahaha good ol Rooster, he was a shoe in. The lucky clukker

Aicy

Strategos
I know I don't play Alpha and don't post in these forums, but it'd be cool if someone nominated me. :p

DeletedUser

Okay well i nominate ermmm.....? Theres actually noone to nominate, JTin46 at least.

Lugosi

Strategos
oi wayne I'm not Lugosi, I am Gorgon101 < :cool: and I vote for WM802, Rooster and ooo I know the lord of all fire; that cheeky 0001firelord < his posts are just so strutured and sharp :p you know from them that he must be so very witty and intelligent :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser12077

I nominate anarqy.

Actually, hold up, you've got to actually HAVE a personality to qualify don't you?

In which case I nominate Ginormous, he might be up his own backside, but he's made me laugh more than a few times

DeletedUser

I nominate anarqy.

Actually, hold up, you've got to actually HAVE a personality to qualify don't you?

In which case I nominate Ginormous, he might be up his own backside, but he's made me laugh more than a few times

Well i nominate firelord0001, his personality makes me angery, when im angry i do This.He also makes me laugh, with his passion of leading MRAs.