Alpha World Upgrade from 1.0 to 2.0

DeletedUser1594

no apologies needed. ...you're gonna get it no matter what you say.

..that's what she said.

DeletedUser

Amill has written the following:
-You haven't taken a city from anyone in Invictus, the last city you took from Synergy was Craevan who was inactive.
I have other matters to deal with, namely the world wonders. I will get to you soon, after our alliance is done. Have fun with the Temple of Artemis.
-You say that "everyone relies on Edinz while they sit back and eat bon-bons," in the meantime, you haven't done anything really..
I just like killing your troops, that's all. It is really easy. If I had really sat back eating bonbons, then why are my cities still not in your possession?
-Where were the great players of TSN when ocean 73 got stomped in the EOW-Unity conflict? Eating bon-bons.
TSN was not even there during the EOW-Unity conflict. Weren't you one of the "great players" in ocean 73? :rolleyes: EOW was coming up from ocean 93 and 83, so I couldn't deal with ocean 73.

DeletedUser

Firedoom has written the following:
I have other matters to deal with, namely the world wonders. I will get to you soon, after our alliance is done. Have fun with the Temple of Artemis.
What matters were you dealing with before the world wonders then?

-You say that "everyone relies on Edinz while they sit back and eat bon-bons," in the meantime, you haven't done anything really..
See the end of my last post. Did I claim to be doing much of anything? No. Read. It's good for you.

TSN was not there during the EOW fight true, it was Unity, who were getting smoked by just about everyone. My mistake.

DeletedUser

What matters were you dealing with before the world wonders then?
I was making a city and conquering on the WW island of course.

See the end of my last post. Did I claim to be doing much of anything? No. Read. It's good for you.

Um.... you wrote this; I wrote in bold font.

DeletedUser

Just for the record, during the Unity - EOW war 73 didn't exactly get stomped. I can understand that in border regions close to 63/62 people felt under pressure but really 73 was no worse off than 83.

Erm from my recolection it wasn't that our members were beaten into submission in 73, it was more that they were so scared at the prospect of having to actually get involved in a war that they ran off to Synergy to try and escape.

firedoom said:
Weren't you one of the "great players" in ocean 73?
You were indeed one of our players in 73 Amill, along with Dushtan, Craevan, Mdmd and many more.

I personally remember trying to organise ops with some of you guys but you regularly just went around aimlessly doing your own thing so it's not to surprising that when you were faced with the prospect of taking on an organised enemy you all ran off like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

The funny thing is that the sinking ship has been doing very well and now you guys are in Invictus.

DeletedUser

The funny thing here is, Sethius, that firedoom persists in smack talking with nothing to show for it..

Copy\Paste ftw.
Um.... you wrote this; I wrote in bold font.

DeletedUser

Also to firedoom, it sure is a lot of work to take a city on an island..it must take months and all of your 500,000 points to establish them lol, keepin' ya busy

DeletedUser

Meh the war has slowed down on both sides but I'm sure once this WW hulabaloo is over it will pick right back up again.

I believe firedooms "smack talking" was in response to a comment Gino made.

Gino said:
there are other ways to 'dodge' an attack. it's an old idea, but there are big alliances such as TSN who would take you in and give you hints.

firedoom does more than his share for his alliance, as you said he has yet to take a city from invictus, for that matter neither have I but if you're so eager for us to address that situation we'll be more than happy to.

Now you have also said that you never took a city from TSN but you also never managed to take one from Virus either so who is it that can't back up their talk?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah blah blaaaaaaaaaaah.

It's pretty damn simple Invictus < TSN.

TSN > Invictus.

My cats litter box > Invictus.

DeletedUser1594

hey.hey. don't drag me into this.
it sounds like she was responding to my post, but i checked and rechecked. her post had nothing to do with what i wrote, just for the record. pick fights if you want, but please leave me out of it. You know i don't like ... that stuff.

Hey Emmie!! haven't seen you for a long time. what have you been up to? still playing? what alliance are you in?
...Your cat's litter box.... your cat...

Erm. I think maybe you need some human people to talk to.
I don't know how old you are, but what age do you think it's okay for a grown person to start collecting cats? cuz rumor has it i like cats. we can be cat friends!

...plus, i'm not a gino.

DeletedUser

invitation

im still in an alliance if someone send me an invitation where it will go so i can take a look of it ( other from the notification on the rigt of the screen?)

DeletedUser

Sethius if you actually bothered to read my post, I said Unity. Not virus. I also did not claim to be better than anyone. Just think its funny to brag about domination when you haven't been a part of it. There's nothing more that really needs to be said, all my points are backed with facts...so you can continue to dispute them if it makes you happy.

DeletedUser

You guys sure did a good job of derailing my thread
Most of the posts in this thread have absolutely nothing to do with the upgrade
Who is supposed to be moderating it?

DeletedUser

I was trying to stay relevant but vaGinormous was arguing that everything is fine. Brand new complaint, the 20% extra gold offer message reappears on my screen every time I refresh (which is done a lot in 2.0). It's beyond irritating. I haven't heard of anyone else experiencing this problem but I've x'd out, logged out, minimized it, clicked to the bonus, etc, but nothing is working. My patience is seriously being tested..

DeletedUser

I think that's just because you haven't accepted your daily reward yet.

If you check the bottom of the gold offer notice you'll see it's 2 pages, navigate to the second page with the little arrow on the bottom right corner of the box and accept your daily reward, that should get rid of it for you :)

DeletedUser1594

sometimes, i wish 'testing patience' resulted in something.

back off www.InnoGames.com . i was not arguing. it was my point of view. you disagreed with it and argued. i did not try to contradict your points nor discredit your views on the subject. you were disagreeing and you were arguing. please, i am not a gino. and i am not a goat. and one more hint, my first name is not Scape.
And like i said, a bigger alliance would be able to answer all your questions and give you tips on questions you haven't asked yet.
You weren't as much 'relevant' as you were repetitive. Upgrade. not complaints.

i apologize The-Iceman 2.0. I stole the idea from the Rooster. i have to give him full credit. my nickname for him is the Pirate. (don't judge me). i think of the word 'hijack'. but maybe derail may be apt as well. perhaps i will rename him Rooster the Kid. hmmm. Rooster, how would you like to be 'the Kid'?

DeletedUser

Thanks for the suggestions but I had already accepted my daily reward, now my only options are to minimize, 'x' out, click the offer screen, or 'click to the bonus', no matter which of these I chose the screen will always pop back up. I assume the offer will have expired after today so I'm not too worried about it, but it is another hindrance only seen in 2.0 that I thought I might mention.