Alphas History

DeletedUser

losing ground

:p hahaha please Dwimbor..If I was still active I would have never lost a city to ETW, Alpha got too slow for me so I found myself logging in once a week at best... sure If I was logged in and had a siege incoming I fought back...but thats about it.. :) Have fun alpha I'll be on beta and pi from now on :)

DeletedUser

:p hahaha please Dwimbor..If I was still active I would have never lost a city to ETW, Alpha got too slow for me so I found myself logging in once a week at best... sure If I was logged in and had a siege incoming I fought back...but thats about it.. :) Have fun alpha I'll be on beta and pi from now on :)

You will lose ground, when i voyage into 34 on beta.

DeletedUser

ok WM come on into our funhouse..We'll kick you right back onto the phenom curb from which you came :)

DeletedUser

ok WM come on into our funhouse..We'll kick you right back onto the phenom curb from which you came :)

I have the potential to be bigger,better and cooler than you.Ive already conquered one city today, and away to get my 2nd one in 9 hours.I wouldve had 3 cities conquested today, if my coordination didnt fudge up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You may become bigger, and possibly cooler, but never better :O

DeletedUser

You may become bigger, and possibly cooler, but never better :O

I will, as i will be getting good defense expierance in the coming weeks.Then i can cheese about DBP, like lad.

image.php

So in the picture, you can see pheno in white getting teamed by everyone surrounding it.Everyone will move in closer to us, we do massive stuff get good defense expierance and own you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

surrrrre, first off I can't see your cute little pic..and second all the experience in the world can't help pheno, we're just plain better than you are..:p

DeletedUser

surrrrre, first off I can't see your cute little pic..and second all the experience in the world can't help pheno, we're just plain better than you are..:p

No your not, SCs leader doesnae ken what hes uptae half the time.The picture should work now.

DeletedUser

You don't even know who our leader is..and this doesn't even relate to alpha lol..why am I talking to you on here :rolleyes:

peace out alpha :cool:

DeletedUser

You don't even know who our leader is..and this doesn't even relate to alpha lol..why am I talking to you on here :rolleyes:

peace out alpha :cool:

Well i do your leader is Zolen, alpha can suck it.You are talking to me on here, because you have nothing better todo.

DeletedUser

Wow nice seeing some of the old guys still playing.

Well this is Carlos V if you guys remember, the scourge of O35, Destroyer of Pantera, the top Attacker, BP leader and for a very long time Mr. #2 lol. Wanted to reminiscence a bit about all the fun a had in alpha and decided to check out 2.0 Tau. Different format and no taking of cities yet but I know i will never be like alpha.

The battles of TWS and TG, the diplomacy nightmares with vikings, the hundreds of emails and the poor sobs that thought they can move in to my farms. So much fun it was and Im happy to see some freindly faces still around and the forums still alive after so long.

Many well wishes and hope to see you guys around agian. If you happen to pass by Tau drop me a line ;)

DeletedUser

Hey Carlos, miss you here on Alpha. You were a great asset. Hope you are enjoying Tau; if you ever want back in Alpha, let me know.

DeletedUser

like your sig ;)

just messin around a bit in tau. getting flamed because i havent joined an alliance yet lol. dont know if i like the new system though. it seems good for the beginning but if you guys thought farming was a click fest, you will love 2.0.

might pass by soon and say high to the guys. Tell them all whats up, and that grepolis alpha was some of the most fun Ive had in online gaming

DeletedUser

hey Carlos V. Nice to see an old timer like you around here. Hope all is well!

DeletedUser829

We wrote the history of alpha, who are the rest of these people you talk about?

DeletedUser

There are Tones of alpha history.

-DOme
-Sparta
-THunder gods
-Alpha Omega
-O yes Almost forgot. Dark Dragon Warriors.
-Fear of the Darkness
-Hades Warriors
Remember players like.

-Darksunx
-Levache
-Mdshare
-JonnyDixon
-Lobster
-Josh
-DTATDM

THose are days when Alpha is at it's prime.

GOod Days.

DeletedUser

Okay. I can do one for you.

Early January 2010: Aicy joins Alpha.
Late March 2010: FtD disbands and Aicy leaves Alpha
March 2010 - April 2011: Lame.
2nd April 2011: Aicy rejoins Alpha.
LOL i Love that