AlphaZ You Better Watch Out

• Thread starter DeletedUser32498
  • Start date

DeletedUser32498

Since being the founder of my alliance I have never recieved any invites from other alliances until the afternoon of yesterday. Saw a notification and was all like, "What could this be?"

It was a message:
View attachment 10003
attachment.php

Says that I've been invited into AlphaZ. Next thing I know my members are laughing so hard in my alliance forum for recieving these invites.

What does it truly say on their alliance profile?
View attachment 10004
attachment.php

It says recruitment is closed. Ahahaha.

So I spoke withe the recruiter:
View attachment 10005
attachment.php

He said he sent the invites. At the start of the world I remember him claiming to me he got 700k points. Yeah right bud you don't act like it lol. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

This is the correct thread. Sorry for the double thread.

DeletedUser

Maybe it's just a subtle hint that he wants your two alliances to interbreed and create a monstrosity that will haunt the people who player hermanossa for years to come. He could also be mass recruiting. Who knows?

DeletedUser

....He is on the same Island as me. Along with 5 other alphaz. I can say that he is a master at mass inviting. I research every player before they join my ranks.. I also only invite elites player or people who are willing to learn and always willing to help each other.

These alliances that have over 100 members already have a bunch of members who are just hiding and feeding off the alliance as a whole. And as time goes on people will get mad because they were over looked or got screwed over.. Thus the Spy is born. And no matter how any members you have (1) good spy can bring even the best alliances to their knees.

The point is... Even great Leaders/Founders have a Max amount of how many people they can lead effectively. I do and I have been doing this for years now.. These new Founders who are just starting out need to learn where there cap is. I strongly believe they will learn it will just take them a little while.

DeletedUser44027

I think they are better than you, who knows.

Gasp... Are forum mods allowed to have opinions? Every world I go in the mods are always so far removed from the game discussions.

DeletedUser19042

Gasp... Are forum mods allowed to have opinions? Every world I go in the mods are always so far removed from the game discussions.

Mods have the right to have opinions as they are players themselves. But they must take into account the fact that people see them as an 'authority' and should be careful with the way to express their opinions, therefore, mods often keep a little distance to make sure no future discussions can arise because of certain things that were said. At least, that's what I was teached back when I was a mod. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

The inexperience of AlphaZ recruiters and founders will eventually catch up with them.

DeletedUser11965

thread cleaned, stay on topic please, spam your way happy in trash talk

DeletedUser33530

thread cleaned, stay on topic please, spam your way happy in trash talk
what? My last post was pretty in topic. :( you were more fun as a spammer.
Anyway Laney I bet AlphaZ's rep is better than yours :p

DeletedUser

Well who else knew that Alphaz and Fighters alliance were allies with a Shared thread? Gotta love MRA's.

I think I am going to join Alphaz. Maybe I might learn a thing or two..

DeletedUser33530

In every MRA there are a few good players that you should learn from.

DeletedUser33530

I stop being a major noob because of MRA guys teaching me.

DeletedUser44027

I stop being a major noob because of MRA guys teaching me.

Telling you that you are "Soooooo guuuud at grepolis, there's an attak buttton so u can attak, there, now we teach u stuf now u join us" doesn't mean they taught you how not to be a n00b. :p