Am i?

DeletedUser12324

So i recently joined the dominion alliance, didn't even offer any advice this time all i did was send help to small players, two days after i join everyone gets kicked out by someone and that's another alliance i have been in that bites the dust... could my curse actually be real? So far ETD, VVV, can't remember the name of suermans alliance really is bugging me, not to mention alliances on other worlds too such as Epsilon.

DeletedUser

No Phears, some things had been going down between management for awhile....I got hacked hacker told people take my cities my Dominion allies did, yadda yadda one thing led to another now they dont trust me, Chilliwacker didnt trust me started his own and taking all the fighters, so I said whatever and The Dominion is disbanded.

Im now starting a small little alliance called Purge, I may run this more like a dictator

DeletedUser

Supermans old alliance was Aetolian League :) hope that helps ur brain freeze Phears hehe I hate trying to remember things myself LOL

DeletedUser

How can you forget Aetolian League? tsk tsk tsk. I think Phears is getting old, lol. I still remember those fun times. I think we need our old buddy yowhatsup to write something in the forum, because when he writes, the whole forum lights up. It has to do with his stinging words of wisdom to eddy or even to the forum moderator, ain't that right yo? lol

DeletedUser12324

I don't know how i forgot lol maybe i am getting old...i'm still waiting for my invite to Incubi too :(

DeletedUser

i'm still waiting for my invite to Incubi too :(

lol Phears even though ive seen a few newer attack reports which actually show you might of learned something you have made yourself the butt of too many jokes by your previous attack methods and alliance jumping. so you prolly nvr get such an invite

DeletedUser12324

True story ^

I realized that i would never join Incubi a long long time ago wannabee, will just be interesting to see what happens when world wonders start.

DeletedUser12324

that's right, i might have enough CPs to wipe out the whole of Incubi single handedly :p

DeletedUser

ohh sounds like fun, maybe phears can be my new target lol :p just kidding man id never wipe you id miss your blue typing in forums :)

DeletedUser12324

ah you know you couldn't wipe me even if you want to, i'm like a creeping mold you can't get rid of :p anyways im settling down in ocean 01 now

DeletedUser24139

hahaha, you still producing swords by the millions?