Nymeria vs Fizzy’s Legion of Honor
25 - 0

Nymeria vs The Knights of Nike
24 - 0

Nymeria vs Jedi of Freedom
18 - 0

We Mean No Harm vs The Plague
19-0

We Mean No Harm vs the ..the king landing..
11-1

We Mean No Harm vs Phoenix
9-0

Carmichael vs Death Watch
38-7

Slap vs True Fear
31-1

Slap vs Downward Dogs
19-1

Slap vs Maximum Brood
4-1

The Knights of Nike vs Yuki Shiro Oni
10-0

IMMORTALIZED vs Ghost Elite Pirates
12-1

IMMORTALIZED vs Phoenix
6-3

IMMORTALIZED vs The Vigilant
4-0

Phoenix vs The Nights Watch
10-0

The Black Knights vs Holy Roman Empire
14-0

The Black Knights vs True Fear
11-2

The Black Knights vs Black Suit Pirates
7-0

..The king landing.. vs Order Ocean 35
15-2

..The king landing.. vs Artimians Reformed
7-0

Crusaders vs Warriors of The Sun
21-0

Crusaders vs FTP 59
7-0

Crusaders vs THE VIGILANT
7-0

Death Watch vs Legions of Amisos
4-0

Death Watch vs Expendables
3-0

True Fear vs Maximus Brood
6-0

Competition

Last Issue’s Winner: Zen Shadow

Pick a number between 1-25 and post it here below.(one number per player)
Reward: 15,000 Wood

That’s it folks! I hope you enjoy the short newspaper this issue and click like if you enjoyed it and want to read more next week. Intelligence are gathered from GrepolisMaps, GREPOLIFE, and ingame. Issues are released every Sunday at a random time.

DeletedUser47953

Darn good to see you around Rock. Thanks for the silver. Looks like my group is gonna take a beating... Inactivity, always the problem on pick up groups. Well, we will stand tall against TBK if we can, but I see a sink on my end unless we get some serious help... I think TBK is all cuddly with SLAP and the others in O54, so they don't have enemies on their other borders... This is why I am always against the cuddle groups... If I disappear, it will be for spite, but I will rear my ugly head on another server and if I stick around, there are gonna be some fights in O64...

Still trying to decide if this server and my current position on it is worth the time and gold to do something with... Regardless of the outcome, Happy Hunting all! ;)

DeletedUser54161

As somebody who is contemplating joining this world, could I possibly get some suggestions or advice on which part of the world to start out in.
I have been following the Chronicles(Thanks @Rock5 !<3), and now want to be apart of those contributing to the stats, rather then a bystander

DeletedUser46838

As somebody who is contemplating joining this world, could I possibly get some suggestions or advice on which part of the world to start out in.
I have been following the Chronicles(Thanks @Rock5 !<3), and now want to be apart of those contributing to the stats, rather then a bystander

Thanks for following the Chronicles :D

You can join the rim (pretty peaceful) and make your way to the core or something haha
One way to contribute to the newspaper is by PMing whos pact with who (not necessarily your alliance but like if you hear/know who's pact with who will be nice. )

Also if you have any suggestions what I should add to the newspaper that would be great :D

DeletedUser47953

So, maybe I was a bit hasty. TBK has been losing some sleep and lost some cities to us. At first, they went after our inactives and the situation looked grim, but my people have stepped up a bit and it looks like the Black Suits are a force planning to stay in control of O64. Honestly, we merged 4 different alliances to make this group over the past 2 months and taking over inactives has been a pain, but we seem to have a reasonably active roster and the actives are getting up to having enough cities to do serious damage and take cities finally. Kudos to the Pirates!