Ammon VS 5.... wait... 6 alliances!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19042

Please get back on topic. And don't bloody double post.

Simply edit your previous posts.

DeletedUser

Chicken mode is another name for Vacation mode.When players are getting attacked they hide there.
They then use excuses saying they are busy in RL but still have time to be on forum.Dose any of this sound familiar to anybody???

DeletedUser21770

Perrin has a point,Ammon is in chicken mode whatever way anybody wants to dress it up.
Guess I said what everybody else was thinking :p

Nah, just what one or two of you were thinking.

We saw Ammon getting off at having to wait before he could log in because of VM mode being active.

Back onto the main topic, that is one hell of a stab in the back. Shame some players can only conquer by resorting to that really.

DeletedUser

Ah! Perrin is a clown and as well as a Noob.

Hey Noob Queen, be there and dont get rimmed till we reach at ur location and teach you some more so that u can use that in the future worlds ;)

And dont poke Joris too much with double post as well. Its pretty easy to just edit ur post and re-save it. As far as I know, Joris got a new biiiiig axe with him given by the CoEM. May be he will rim you if u continue to double post again and again and get on his nerves ;)
rawr mogul is one of my most favorite admirers / and stalkers .. i think the guy is in love with me actually ...... finally a chance to personally put my hands on you , you stalker you... remember in gela when you genuises started losing those cs attempts and could not figure out why? it was because everyone of them you were playing against me.. hell i got banned just so i could beat on you dudes attacking rookies ... so yes please do bring it im here and im waiting ... AND THIS TIME if you are going to attack someone , come and attack me vs others ... its easy to win a war against rookies , a whole other thing when you banging with a beast

next ammon i did not say anything about " chicken mode " but you are or were in vm... i try to stick to the facts whenever possible-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41656

Ammon, you arent changing alliances again, are you? Contradictory to everything you are writting on the externals. Will keep you alive for a long time im quite sure of that.

DeletedUser10810

Perrin Al Thor said:
rawr mogul is one of my most favorite admirers / and stalkers .. i think the guy is in love with me actually ...... finally a chance to personally put my hands on you , you stalker you... remember in gela when you genuises started losing those cs attempts and could not figure out why? it was because everyone of them you were playing against me.. hell i got banned just so i could beat on you dudes attacking rookies ... so yes please do bring it im here and im waiting ... AND THIS TIME if you are going to attack someone , come and attack me vs others ... its easy to win a war against rookies , a whole other thing when you banging with a beast
In Gela, I persoanlly didnt lose a single CS against u guys lol. All these are just excuses, Do me a favor and this time dont get rimmed until I reach at ur location and prove that u can hold it urself and. I promise, we will get some one on one action sooner or later.. All the best till then. Oh and please dont call yourself a beast, I hate it when girls call themselves as beast.

DeletedUser

In Gela, I persoanlly didnt lose a single CS against u guys lol. And it was you alone left, when u got banned. All these are just excuses, Do me a favor and this time dont get rimmed until I reach at ur location and prove that u can hold it urself and. I promise, we will get some one on one action sooner or later.. All the best till then. Oh and please dont call yourself a beast, I hate it when girls call themselves as beast.

it does not matter as i said im here ... stop whining and come get some dude ... also stopped hiding 2 days into the world i let you know i was here and had my eye on you... you were to much of a coward to answer back... but you will hop on there externals and run your mouth, but your ingame performance follows a pattern.. you prey on the weak.. aint got no fight in ya and then when you got some cities then you start screaming about how tough you are... , but tell me something buddy... what happened to whatever you guys were called? i hear you got splattered by some alliance .... and once white trash got bombed you fled the world with your tail between your legs :supermad:

DeletedUser10810

LoL, I quit that world to be here with my favorite DW here ;) Get your facts proper bud. Anyways get back on topic and we will have a nice PnP when I reach ur location.

DeletedUser

LoL, I quit that world to be here with my favorite DW here ;) Get your facts proper bud. Anyways get back on topic and we will have a nice PnP when I reach ur location.

well now see that would be a lie..according to you , you left gela to come here with deathwish right? but you played gela as the rawr ..... now this world has only been open a couple weeks but gela has been open 8 9 months buddy so if you just quit gela there should be some trace of you still on the server records.. but as you can see here there is not.... you lie just a lil to much ... i love to catch you in them... you opened this can of worms buddy eat em

rawr.png

DeletedUser19042

well now see that would be a lie..according to you , you left gela to come here with deathwish right? but you played gela as the rawr ..... now this world has only been open a couple weeks but gela has been open 8 9 months buddy so if you just quit gela there should be some trace of you still on the server records.. but as you can see here there is not.... you lie just a lil to much ... i love to catch you in them... you opened this can of worms buddy eat em

View attachment 8856

Well, actually I can vouch for Rawr. I play Gela as well. he still plays there, just under an other name if I remember right.

Now get back to topic please!

DeletedUser

Well, actually I can vouch for Rawr. I play Gela as well. he still plays there, just under an other name if I remember right.

Now get back to topic please!
he might joris but that does not discount that he had to quit and restart either because got beat down or ran like a coward that he is he started the world as the rawr dude i personally know this

also how about tell that clown to get back on topic as he's the one who took off topic in the first place

as for the topic.. im not sure why this thing is still open..why are we talking about some guy who is in vacation mode ?????

DeletedUser10810

OMG Queen Perrin. I am sorry, I forgot to mention it. I was The Rawr and against a whole alliance alone in one single ocean where almost everyone else quit or jumped ship. I kicked the very best of the current rank 3 alliance of that server. I, then realized I dont have any fun playing there as every single guy including the White Trash left it. So gave away my cities to only the few people whom I want.

I stay away from the game for 3 weeks when another old frnd named Jbsavage contacted me and made me a part of a late tight pre-made under which I played successfully till I saw my fav DW recruiting. I just gave away my cities under Make No Mistake and hit delete and came here. As far as I know, I didnt lose a single city in Gela till I was on there and before Thebes starts.

btw, remember Stealing your city? he is also waiting for ya in this server and it seems we willl have a competition who will reach your location first ;) be prepared.

Thanks Joris. As you know from Gela forums, pt is a cry queen.

@Perrin, I am not going to post anything about you Perrin or answer ur posts until I reach near ya in this server. This forum deserves a good PnP and some old payback. Lets see who got what later. atm I am busy with real stuff. I will try to hold the real beast Ammon to not rim you but no promises there.

On Topic:
If u want to brag about something, make it proper. You should understand bullying someone who is alone is not something which real players do and its definitely not something to brag about in the externals. Ammon was against 6 alliances alone and survived well with minimum losses.

Now Ammon is DT - And we all here having real Depraved Tendencies. I am pretty sure you know what you are asking for by the above posts. Better let our DW made a hug with you and we can all play together well. I hate this much blood. I am trying to adopt Gandhi Style playing in this server, why people are not letting me??

oh btw if you play nice then we all might want to join you, provided we all will need leadership rights there. Why cant we all just get along????

DeletedUser

OMG Queen Perrin. I am sorry, I forgot to mention it. I was The Rawr and against a whole alliance alone in one single ocean where almost everyone else quit or jumped ship. I kicked the very best of the current rank 3 alliance of that server. I, then realized I dont have any fun playing there as every single guy including the White Trash left it. So gave away my cities to only the few people whom I want.

I stay away from the game for 3 weeks when another old frnd named Jbsavage contacted me and made me a part of a late tight pre-made under which I played successfully till I saw my fav DW recruiting. I just gave away my cities under Make No Mistake and hit delete and came here. As far as I know, I didnt lose a single city in Gela till I was on there and before Thebes starts.

btw, remember Stealing your city? he is also waiting for ya in this server and it seems we willl have a competition who will reach your location first ;) be prepared.

Thanks Joris. As you know from Gela forums, pt is a cry queen.

@Perrin, I am not going to post anything about you Perrin or answer ur posts until I reach near ya in this server. This forum deserves a good PnP and some old payback. Lets see who got what later. atm I am busy with real stuff. I will try to hold the real beast Ammon to not rim you but no promises there.

On Topic:
If u want to brag about something, make it proper. You should understand bullying someone who is alone is not something which real players do and its not something to brag about in the externals. Ammon is against 6 alliances alone and survived well with minimum losses.

Now Ammon is DT - And we all here having real Depraved Tendencies, really! I am pretty sure you know what you are asking for by the above posts. Better let our DW made a hug with you and we can all play together well. I hate this much blood. I am trying to adopt Gandhi Style playing in this server, why people are not letting me??
yawn.... please dont hurt me .... all i know is you are a coward .. facts are facts ... get whoever you like bring your mom and whoever else .. im here and im waiting ... have you gotten any sunlight since i had to block you out of my skype account?

on topic ...... not sure how you bully the number 1 ranked player at that time ... not sure how you bully the biggest mouth on these forums .... he can be in god's army for all i care.. all i know is he ran into vacation mode ...again sticking with the facts as i told smilodon.. you grepo stalkers tend to flock together ... you fight until it gets hard and the you quit ... ego's puffed up like you did something...:heh:

last dude... you look like a serial killer in real life .. your attempts to insult me... really weak and laughable lol... come up with something different cuz that bit is really weak and shows that i am scoring points where all you are doing is blowing hot air

DeletedUser41656

Make.Your.Own.Thread.To.Talk.About.This.geee -.-' no offence really, but you are just making jorisva look bad with spamming about nonesense when he said you should go back to the topic ;)

DeletedUser

Make.Your.Own.Thread.To.Talk.About.This.geee -.-' no offence really, but you are just making jorisva look bad with spamming about nonesense when he said you should go back to the topic ;)
lol i could not agree more... this is the second time one of my admirers has come on here and tried to make me more famous than i already am!!!!!! i have got to be one of this worlds most popular players!!!

DeletedUser

Boy I missed alot in the forums didn't I ... :heh:
Well Ammon, Reapers of Death huh... 6 alliance coalition huh?

Atleast you can't complain about no more fun. You have an ABP fest right there... ;)

DeletedUser19042

Get back on topic or this thread will be closed.
As I said several times, my patience isn't endless.

DeletedUser

and now so here we are a mighty coalition..... and then you have this titanic victory over condemned and ammon.. lots of rancor and saber rattling on all sides.... and then today i look and what do i see dude has left dt , and joined .. you guessed it reapers of death... ?

DeletedUser41523

Just skimming by but I can tell you back on Omicron you didn't want to have to fight again Rawr. It was just a battle that you weren't likely to win. If you ever run across any ex Alpha players ask them about it. :p

DeletedUser

Just skimming by but I can tell you back on Omicron you didn't want to have to fight again Rawr. It was just a battle that you weren't likely to win. If you ever run across any ex Alpha players ask them about it. :p

probably not... if you have the kinda time he has to devote to playing grepolis then yes you'd be the bomb too... he never leaves his moms basement....but i can beat him... and i sure do plan to if he gets the cojones to try me

Status
Not open for further replies.