An Ode to MRA

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser44027

*ahem*
You'll have to excuse me, my poetry skills are a bit rusty. If my rhythm seems off- it happens. I don't like writing poems, because saying them gives them the texture they need to sound good. I like to dedicate a poem in here to all the MRAs I'm each world I play, before BP ends. Not that they'll see it, but... :p

Any names or alliances used: it fit the rhythm. Not trying to offend.

Here she goes:

What did the devies think, I say,
When the new world released, 5 days from today?
Did they say, "why let's have all the MRAs massive"
Do they think that us vet'rans, outnumbered, are passive?
Did they picture a world where a dreamer can dream,
Where the clan that you make could be great, as they seem?
That full top-spot clans cry "We have the most fame!"
And that even BP's end won't put them to shame?
Well, sorry there, mates, but we won't let that happen,
They're just kids with a dream- slings of def!? We're just laughin!
Ol' greygnarl, da-v1nci, they grouped us into clan,
Us veterans, elites, together we stand,
And though we may fight, and lose like the rest,
The winner will be, the best of the best.
They'll take on this world, and kick MRA troops,
(The poor n00bs in ELITE haven't figured out nukes),
And when all's said and done, and the ashes are cleared,
We will easily see which of us is most feared.
No, it's not the most points, the most members, or name,
It's the ones who have found the great point of this game:
Teamwork is essential, without it you're at dead,
So get a clue, n00bies, you'll sink faster than lead!

Last edited:

DeletedUser44027

Neither do a lot of 'em, technically. But that is a big one. Thanks for pointing it out.

DeletedUser

excuse me for being a "noob"

Neither do a lot of 'em, technically. But that is a big one. Thanks for pointing it out.
well thanks for the vote of confidence i don't even know what a
MRA is except that from what i've seen it consists of an alliance of mostly new people, well excuse me sorry i didn't start when you guys did but you don't have to be stuck up about it after all the new guys you are farming and conquering make it easier for you to be big shots

DeletedUser11965

MRA is basically an alliance that recruits a bunch of random person from everywhere. Also, I don't think he intended on this to be mean or anything, just a friendly joke.

DeletedUser44027

Mostly to complain about the huge cap, and to say goodbye to the MRAs now BPs up. And it's not against new people- it's against n00bs. I have one or two great people on my alliance who have never played before but read tons of guides and wikis. There's no excuse for being ignorant, but just because you're new does not in all way mean you are bad. Plus, sometimes it's fun to be in a MRA. I like starting TW worlds a month or two late with a few friends because sometimes I like the fact that it's not always a quest to eliminate your next target, or set your alarm for 2 AM to send an attack at just the right time. Just simming with a few friends, maybe a fight or two... It's good fun. But in any case, I meant n00b as in "having the skills of a brand new player". Just look at Nickry :p he's been around for a long time, but...

Long story short, I wrote this because the forums is filled with experienced players who won't take offence to this. If you take offence at making fun of n00bs... Well, that's a general topic in most world forums. :D

DeletedUser

Lol yall are picky.. I really liked it. I don't even care if parts of it didn't rhyme.

DeletedUser44027

Lol yall are picky.. I really liked it. I don't even care if parts of it didn't rhyme.

My kind of person. There's are reason I didn't post it on the lit section of OT, and this is it :p