Pnp An open letter to Rheth

• Thread starter DeletedUser22423
  • Start date

DeletedUser22423

Dear Rheth,
I feel compelled to write you here in response to the many letters you send me. All of your letters have one common theme and that is to ask why you have been attacked and to ask me to stop. Rather than to address these ridiculous emails one at a time individually I will address your points here in the open forums so that future players of Rheth may understand and bypass their strong urge to email me.

To begin with your first issue of why am I attacking you. There are many reasons for this, some reasons may include because you are not very active, because I needed resources, because I needed BP, because I wanted your city, because I just felt like it. In whole the main answer is because this is a war game and that is what happens here like it or not.

Next you would like to know if I would stop attacking you. Simply put; No, I will not stop attacking you. I need to attack you for one of the reasons above, and your emails are nothing but encouragement to continue to attack you. In fact, when I receive your emails about being attacked, I liken it to the act of a dog showing me it's belly, a sign of submission, to say "I realize and agree that you are the stronger of the two of us, you are my master, take what you wish from me I will submit and allow you to do as you see fit". I will not stop attacking you because this is a war game and that is what happens here like it or not.

You also ask me if there is anything that you can do to live peacefully. You even make silly offers such as being willing to join my alliance or to at least wait until you are as strong as me. First off, there is no way I would want someone like you in my alliance, you are not very active, you have no idea how to defend yourself, and when you are attacked you cry like a 3 year old. Second, you will never be as strong as me while I am active on this server. You are not active enough, you lack the skill and experience that I posses, and most importantly you are now my farm and I plan to keep it that way.

Finally, I will help you to figure out how to stop being attacked by me for at least a short while. This is rather simple. On the left side of your screen there is a link for "settings". Click on this button and under the account settings heading you will find the option to restart. Select restart and with a little luck, you will restart in an area far away from me where you may be free to email as many people that you wish to ask them to stop attacking you, and none of them will be me. Of course even by hitting the restart button you will find someone that attacks you, because this is a war game and that is what happens here like it or not.

Finally to the alliances that would rather cry than fight, which would include the likes of Maelstrom, Freedom of the Seas, The Chaos Engine, all of your academies, and everyone else that outnumbers but does not out man little old me; I have never been on a server where so many people email and cry about being attacked. I have had every player I attacked so far email me to cry about it. You really should try reading up on the help files and the wiki pages and above all else remember :pro: You are going to be attacked, this is a war game and that is what happens here like it or not.

Your friend and mentor,
CnoteG, aka TPC

DeletedUser29916

Great now I can just pm the whiners this link.

Thanks dude lol

DeletedUser12667

Rather than to address these ridiculous emails one at a time individually I will address your points here in the open forums so that future players of Rheth may understand and bypass their strong urge to email me.

Really dude:D Personally I enjoy getting those messages about as much as I like to send them. It is o so fun seeing how players respond to me when I message them "why you atak me, you are big mean head" or "please stop atak me I want to live. Sometimes I get responses that both myself and the other person have fun with because neither of us are taking this game seriously, but sometimes I get responses from players who think they are the "god of grepo" lol. Those are the ones that are really fun to antagonize :eek:

But in reality, you would be surprised how many cool people you meet from messages like that. Just because a player is on another team attacking me (or vice versa) doesnt mean I cant have a friendly chat with them.

DeletedUser22423

Really dude:D Personally I enjoy getting those messages about as much as I like to send them. It is o so fun seeing how players respond to me when I message them "why you atak me, you are big mean head" or "please stop atak me I want to live. Sometimes I get responses that both myself and the other person have fun with because neither of us are taking this game seriously, but sometimes I get responses from players who think they are the "god of grepo" lol. Those are the ones that are really fun to antagonize :eek:

But in reality, you would be surprised how many cool people you meet from messages like that. Just because a player is on another team attacking me (or vice versa) doesnt mean I cant have a friendly chat with them.

I imagine you are right, but I am a complete sociopath who has a hard time getting along with others through emails :p and I just thought of this for us all to have a good laugh.

DeletedUser

I fully agreed with all the reasons that you had put forward Cnote...:) This is a war game. And as in any war games, it is all about attack and being attacked. I do get these messages occasionally for these kinda players. And my reply is as good as yours and below are some of the examples...:)

" This is a war game buddy, and you are in the way"

" If you wanna have peace, go play farmvile or simcity, there are no wars there, only friendly neighbours"

" Dude, don't waste your time dropping me messages, Hit the reset/quit button if you feel the heat is too much for you "

Lastly an UP for you for posting such an educational post for all the losers out there....:)

DeletedUser

stop atak me pl0x D: i dun wunna diiie~ :rolleyes::(

<3

I liked this soooo much. xD

DeletedUser

I beg of the sir.. attack me someone said i get some sorta points for it and ill need them to buy lolipops and other goodies to attract women :cool: