An opportunity to show the rest of Grepolis why Gamma world RULZ!

DeletedUser345

There's no doubt who would win.

Gamma! :)

Probably not, i doubt Gamma has more skilled players than any other world simply there conquer faster with the speed 2 settings soon Theta will overtake you and your entire Gamma is the best arguement will fall to peaces.

Besides you have a very arrogant attitude and constantly say your the best which would likely result in the other worlds binding together and conquering you out. Just my opinion :D

DeletedUser

wow, k bud, just because it's fast doesn't mean we don't know how to play. Theta's just as fast if not faster.
plus it has revolt, which doesn't take skill at all.

DeletedUser

Probably not, i doubt Gamma has more skilled players than any other world simply there conquer faster with the speed 2 settings soon Theta will overtake you and your entire Gamma is the best arguement will fall to peaces.

Besides you have a very arrogant attitude and constantly say your the best which would likely result in the other worlds binding together and conquering you out. Just my opinion :D

We say we're the best because we are the best :p

We have people like Alpharius. He wouldn't even have to attack anyone to win a war :D

I am yet to hear your argument for Beta although I do appreciate your modesty ;)

DeletedUser

I know of several good players I played beta got REALLY board with it it was rubbish this was a matter of weeks ago.

DeletedUser

i think this person thinks we're saying that nobody from beta are good players.

they do have alot of decent players, but really, if there was a worlds war, i'm pretty sure gamma would win...

DeletedUser

I'm not saying everyone on Beta is rubbish, I'm sure there are many good players but I know that Gamma is better :D

DeletedUser345

they do have alot of decent players, but really, if there was a worlds war, i'm pretty sure gamma would win...

You couldn't compare there are probably the same amount of skilled players in every world you just go faster so you have more points but soon that arguement for Gamma being best will be over as Theta comes. Timing cs' on a speed 1 conquest world is harder than any other world as they can see the attacks and snipe them from so much earlier plus get in support.

DeletedUser

this is why gamma is the best
Posting rankings does nothing, if anything it shows that there is no competitition for top spot really.
wow, k bud, just because it's fast doesn't mean we don't know how to play. Theta's just as fast if not faster.
plus it has revolt, which doesn't take skill at all.
Theta is speed 3. And revolt is much harder than conquest. IF the person is active then you have to plough through 12 hours of defence that was built up.
Also I could argue Theta is better as it is very unpredictable. within a week, the 2nd top alliance declared on the top just cause they wanted a challenge. then the 5th alliance decided they were bored and are now at war with the 2nd top.
Also on Epsilon the 5th and 6th alliance are fighting the 2nd top alliance and there is an unkillable MRA fighting the top along with the 6th top and may others.

Is the top alliance contested by many other alliances or do they just bully everyone?

DeletedUser

World Beta hates me :D

I posted- "It's a shame Beta is back on. Not like it was missed."

The reponse was- "Who's this grave-digging troll? Please tell me he got an infraction/ban for this devils."

DeletedUser

Timing cs' on a speed 1 conquest world is harder than any other world as they can see the attacks and snipe them from so much earlier plus get in support.
hmmm? how does the world speed affect the amount of time to snipe a CS? i thought troop speed was 1 on all worlds (except for pi when it starts) and that is what would give people less time if it were faster.

DeletedUser

Theta is speed 3. And revolt is much harder than conquest. IF the person is active then you have to plough through 12 hours of defence that was built up.
Also I could argue Theta is better as it is very unpredictable. within a week, the 2nd top alliance declared on the top just cause they wanted a challenge. then the 5th alliance decided they were bored and are now at war with the 2nd top.
Also on Epsilon the 5th and 6th alliance are fighting the 2nd top alliance and there is an unkillable MRA fighting the top along with the 6th top and may others.

Is the top alliance contested by many other alliances or do they just bully everyone?

we have rank 5 and rank 3 VS. rank 1 and rank 4...... good enough for you? As for unpredictable, ask for the RdlM VS. BnM story. that was good wasnt it?

DeletedUser

we have rank 5 and rank 3 VS. rank 1 and rank 4...... good enough for you? As for unpredictable, ask for the RdlM VS. BnM story. that was good wasnt it?

don't forget MiT going up against an alliance 4 times bigger :p

DeletedUser7213

Basically, you've come on this thread to say "derp no urwrong, derp?" Or maybe you're just trollin' like no other because you should be smart enough to know this is all subjective.

Exactly. Subjective opinions we're not inclined to give up anytime soon. :D

Good day.

DeletedUser

If anybody feels like supporting their fellow Gamma player*- here's an opportunity to show why you guys rule! :)

HTML:
                                    / 
                         __       // 
                         -\= \=\ // 
                       --=_\=---//=-- 
                     -_==/  \/ //\/-- 
                      ==/   /o   o\==-- 
         _ _ _ _     /_/    \  ]  /-- 
        /\ ( (- \    /       ] ] ]==- 
       (\ _\_\_\-\__/     \  (,_,)-- 
      (\_/                 \     \- 
      \/      /       (   ( \  ] /) 
      /      (         \   \_ \./ ) 
      (       \         \      )  \ 
      (       /\_ _ _ _ /---/ /\_  \ 
       \     / \     / ____/ /   \  \ 
        (   /   )   / /  /__ )   (  ) 
        (  )   / __/ '---`       / / 
        \  /   \ \             _/ / 
        ] ]     )_\_         /__\/ 
        /_\     ]___\ 
       (___)

The Mission-
  • Click on the Unicorn to travel to the land of mystical identities
  • Vote for me and avoid death
  • Eat cookies

*no longer play Grepolis, but Gamma was my home

DeletedUser

top two so far are both from gamma.
Who was asking why gamma is the best????
:)