Ancient Aliens :O

DeletedUser38828

On the history channel and a very good, interesting talking point

I was watching History channel :), (call me boring) and the new series called ancient aliens was scheduled on. It was scripts and parchments dating back well in to Eygpytian times on people seeing bright lights and the gods opening up the heavens. :)

I was just wondering peoples thoughts on this and whether people have had any experiences or know any cool UFO stories? :p

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do know one interesting story.

It was around the 1970-80 or something like that :D and a man predicted something heading towards a small town. A lot of people In that town panicked and bunkered down, preparing for the worst. Something did hit. A small meteorite. Attached to this meteorite was something that looked like a claw or finger. Scientists took it to a lab and studied it. Their results were unclear. They labeled it as nothing and that was the end of it..

DeletedUser38828

sounds like a real area 51 story, i reckon they know exactly what it is? :)

the results sounded to scary to tell the public, the man predicting it is a frightening thought :eek:

DeletedUser

sounds like a real area 51 story, i reckon they know exactly what it is? :)

the results sounded to scary to tell the public, the man predicting it is a frightening thought :eek:

Who knows? Oh right, just them :D

There was that other thing like about 2-3 years ago a man claimed to have been probed and such. Your probably thinking, happens a lot big deal. But this story went all the way to a big time news company and some claim there was evidence. Course I think he was crazy..

DeletedUser38828

do you not believe in that sort of thing?

unless.. you are one of them? :p

DeletedUser

I think most UFO sightings, especially around the post-world war 2 era were anti-gravity devices... There are numerous conspiracy theories on the subject.

DeletedUser

what about the whole area 51 situation?

Now a days most people I've talked to think area 51 is real, but is used for stealth crafts designed by the government and are being tested. That sounds more reasonable than aliens...and of course I'm not an alien what makes you think that hehe...*runs off and hides his mind probes, laser guns, and other equipment* now then, continue on..oh jono there were many conspiracy theories in those times....simpletons..

DeletedUser

Anti gravity testing site. I really haven't studied it too well, dont punch to many holes in my theory :p

Anti gravity is impossible, there is no way to cancel out gravity. It has been tested many times. Only space can...and those astro training things and those aren't anti gravity..

DeletedUser

Smart one! Key word in that nasa report is find out and someday. That device hasn't been tested yet. You should also know that nasa has severe budget cuts so yea...As for that other thing....-.- are you a Nazi?...

DeletedUser

yea no US trillions to pour into it anymore haha :D No im not a Nazi.
Germany during the years 1932 to 1945 became one of the main World centres, maybe even the main one, in scientific and technologic research. During that period, the bright German engineers created more than 300,000 patents, which, after the war, were appropriated by the Allies, who took advantage from them in further developments that lead to many products we use nowadays. And that includes anti-gravity i believe, although i have not researched it at all.

They were the first to use the railgun, why not antigrav?

DeletedUser

yea no US trillions to pour into it anymore haha :D No im not a Nazi.
Germany during the years 1932 to 1945 became one of the main World centres, maybe even the main one, in scientific and technologic research. During that period, the bright German engineers created more than 300,000 patents, which, after the war, were appropriated by the Allies, who took advantage from them in further developments that lead to many products we use nowadays. And that includes anti-gravity i believe, although i have not researched it at all.

They were the first to use the railgun, why not antigrav?
Look at this http://science.howstuffworks.com/innovation/science-questions/antigravity.htm It was a Russian scientist anti gravity experiment. Haha we're such geeks talking about this :)

DeletedUser

It is indeed interesting.

Now then about that stuff, let's think. Current year:2013 that year:1945. How is it the Germans could invent an anti gravity craft then and us Americans can't right now? I know the Germans accomplished a great many things from 1930-1945, from the tank to the flamethrower but an anti gravity craft is a little...You know..

DeletedUser

I dont know bro, im not god :p

UFO's, halfway down

Edit: How do you know the US government hasnt built them?? You are right though, they are way way ahead of their time, i would keep them hidden as well if i had them. I recommend reading that book, "the hunt for zero point." It is quite good.

DeletedUser

I dont know bro, im not god :p

UFO's, halfway down

Edit: How do you know the US government hasnt built them?? You are right though, they are way way ahead of their time, i would keep them hidden as well if i had them. I recommend reading that book, "the hunt for zero point." It is quite good.

I shall read it, it sounds very interesting but let it be known that i am highly skeptical of all this. I have to talk to a professor of mine and see what he thinks, im sure he'll be skeptical too.