Ancient Aliens :O

DeletedUser

Lol exactly, there is no proof, it is just a theory. But you have to wonder sometimes, what happened to the vast amounts of Nazi wealth that they accumulated during the war, and all the R'n'D projects they had going on.....

And an interesting fact, Fanta was first created in Nazi germany :p (Not by Nazi's though)

DeletedUser

Lol exactly, there is no proof, it is just a theory. But you have to wonder sometimes, what happened to the vast amounts of Nazi wealth that they accumulated during the war, and all the R'n'D projects they had going on.....

All the wealth came with Hitler's loan out pyramid. He loaned out to these guys, who loaned out to these guys and so on. It all lead back up to Hitler and his guys. So anyways most the experiments of that stuff was high up in the chain. And of course those top bosses were big targets. Once they went down, it's most likely the projects collapsed and were abandoned, until later in the late 50s and the 60s. The wealth got torn apart by nazi leaders fleeing to South America and Mexico or destroyed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most of the wealth was in the form of gold and jewels taken from the rich jews, this was never recovered in full. And projects have paperwork.... What happened to it??

I cant help myself :p

Funny how you never hear of these things.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38828

Wasnt there a massive painting theft regarding the nazi's and Hitler? :p

DeletedUser

Most of the wealth was in the form of gold and jewels taken from the rich jews, this was never recovered in full. And projects have paperwork.... What happened to it??

I cant help myself :p

Funny how you never hear of these things.
The jewels and gold was torn apart the Nazi leaders and such. The paperwork probably destroyed or taken by some scientists and leaders.

A very interesting video, I'll have to watch it all but I'm still skeptical..and yes theowlbear, Nazis stolen many paintings, most from the french. Thousands of them were reclaimed. Some were obviously not.

DeletedUser38828

It drives me to want to know, i might get back to you in a couple of months with tons of research and you wont even care and forget about this thread. Haha, anyway how can one explain that parchments in medieval times about seeing 'bright lights'.

They only had candles then and as Rhod Gilbert once said:

"Powerful Light takes 1 million candles" - RG

DeletedUser

It drives me to want to know, i might get back to you in a couple of months with tons of research and you wont even care and forget about this thread. Haha, anyway how can one explain that parchments in medieval times about seeing 'bright lights'.

They only had candles then and as Rhod Gilbert once said:

"Powerful Light takes 1 million candles" - RG
One word: crazy. Lol most of them probably just imagined it, or perhaps they saw aurora borealis...some how lol. Or maybe they say a comet or meteor.

DeletedUser38828

Is that a surprise actually to agreeing with me? or the insanity of the question? :p I would prefer the latter :)

DeletedUser

No i dont think it possible, but then again, im christian :p Maybe plants, possibly even animals, but i highly highly doubt we will find intelligent life in the universe.

DeletedUser

No i dont think it possible, but then again, im christian :p Maybe plants, possibly even animals, but i highly highly doubt we will find intelligent life in the universe.

Pretty much my thoughts. Not intelligent, just small organisms like plants and such.

DeletedUser

Christians have historically believed in sentient life outside of earth. Read Milton's paradise lost and you will see that in his story lucifer visited a few worlds before coming to earth to trick Adam and Eve. I'm assuming it was a long journey and he had to make some pit stops. Mathematically the situation earth is in is actually very hard to reproduce in the universe. Gas giants blocking the bulk of asteroids, the moon controlling tides, the perfect sun and relative distance. The right kind of planet composition etc etc. But the sheer number of stars and exo planets discovered already pretty much beat those odds over the head with a blunt instrument. Life is out there I'm sure of it. As much as I want to believe we have been visited by intelligent life I can't yet. It's very hard to cross reference the "facts" that the show ancient aliens produces btw.