animated images

DeletedUser37948

I have no idea if this is the correct place to post this question if its not could a mod please move it and pm me so i know were it is please. sorry to be any extra work or hassle :)

so we are not alowed to post animated images and im geussing its because it would slow forums down with to much data

ive played games were they were alowed admittedly not games as massive or developed as grepo but it was great fun and added a different dimension to what was possible.

i have no idea and am only geussing why we cant but if it was possible in time to achieve making this possible i personaly think it would add to what is without doubt the best browser game available.

and ive played over 60 other games and follow the latest releases to try them, im here still playing after 2 years :)

DeletedUser

Heya,

I'd assume that they are not allowed due to the fact that it would slow down loading times etc if people were using them all over the place.
It may work in smaller communities where fewer people are using them, but we have 1000+ active posters...

And just think how distracting it would be... you're trying to read a post with this annoying image dancing around just above.

T

DeletedUser

Animated gifs can introduce viruses to this system and to viewers computers. Its the same reason that Microsoft stopped permitting their photo viewer in new operating systems to run animated gifs. It will display the first frame and stop.

DeletedUser

Ohh that makes sense i guess.... Although i have been apart of other forums where animated-images are allowed... But thank you Inno for looking after us ;) <3