Anmolr's Signature Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anmolr

Phrourach
Hey anmolr i need a new siggy :)

Size:max out
Theme: A battle in an urban area, Battleflied 2142 STYLE
Render/Stock:http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/37294/normal_battlefield2142renderized.png
http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/48015/normal_bf2142_eu_soldier%20copy.PNG
Primary Text:Legokiller
Secondary Text:Teh kittys must die
Font:something that matchs it

@Legokiller, I hope you like it, Don't forget to click on my sig for <3

Legokiller.png

DeletedUser

If you have time i really need a sig made and i would really appreciate it if you can make one. Here is me babbling on about it.

I really would like a sig so please if somebody has time please give it a go.

Size: whatever you think is best i trust your judgement
Theme: Legend of Zelda (Link)
Primary Text: Sakaturou
Secondary Text:
Color Tone: various dark greens or a dark forrest background (preferably drawn, cgi etc not real) maybe with burst of gold to stick to the loz theme

I would like link on one side and a triforce taking centrestage (artistic license allowed :p)

Here are some images which i hope would make it easy to cut and place the images as the backgrounds are pure white.

http://www.v7n.com/forums/attachmen...ite-cartoon-anime-character-link-zelda-tp.jpg
http://gamerpensante.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/triforce.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey, did you skip my request? Legokiller was after me, and I wanna make sure you didn't just hop over my reply on accident.

DeletedUser

anmlor you do great work! I am just starting out with sigs too, but like what you have done for people here. Giving you rep for your generosity !

Anmolr

Phrourach
Hey, did you skip my request? Legokiller was after me, and I wanna make sure you didn't just hop over my reply on accident.

Hey there Lined, I haven't forgot your request but the one you made is very hard can you please provide me with an easier on, the 10 ships thingy is very hard.

DeletedUser

oh well sorry about that, here are the details then:

size= maxed out
primary text= my name
secondary text= "so many idiots so few bullets"
theme= mafia shoot out

thanks!=)

Anmolr

Phrourach
anmlor you do great work! I am just starting out with sigs too, but like what you have done for people here. Giving you rep for your generosity !

Thank You, BTW, It seems that you're also a good signature maker by your sig

DeletedUser

Oh dear what did i do to the sighgy? its got horrible white lines around it and its shrunk!

Fixed it! You set it as an image not a siggy. Duly noted and thanks once again. *goes off to hunt for all amlnomlnors posts*

DeletedUser

On my sig put on anything that works, just in the kind of layout as I said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your sigs get better and better, are you in graphics desighn or something along that line, cant wait to see wot wonders you pull out for my sig :p paige 14 if you missed me :( lol

keep up good work bro, your helping alot of guys/girls out with no talent ( like myself )
muchley apreciated :)

DeletedUser

your sigs get better and better, are you in graphics desighn or something along that line, cant wait to see wot wonders you pull out for my sig :p paige 14 if you missed me :( lol

keep up good work bro, your helping alot of guys/girls out with no talent ( like myself )

Agreed.

What program do you use Anmlor?

Anmolr

Phrourach

Sorry for being late,

TT01.png

DeletedUser

WOW :O :O that is imense,
serios. that just...... yh.... crazy :p

im sooooooooooooooo happy right now :D
message is short and sweet, ive gta use it as my sig and show it of all over grepolis,
let the spamming and showing of commence :D mwuahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.