"Answer No One" is now recruiting!

DeletedUser

"Answer No One" is looking for active players. We are a simple alliance growing fast. We are friendly towards our members and allies. Make no mistake about it, there will be battles to win. Everyone who joins have a say, we try to keep everyone on the same page.

If you are a new player that wants to make a difference, this is the alliance for you!

If you are an experienced player that wants more then what you have, this is the alliance for you!

Even if you are looking for someone to talk to in the game and be friendly, this is the alliance for you!

Min Requirements:
a) MUST be an active player
b) Must have min of 500 city points.

Any questions contact me in game @ capone59, or contact any member.

I am the founder and leader of this alliance.

"Answer No One"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Answer No One" is looking for active players. We are a simple alliance growing fast. We are friendly towards our members and allies. Make no mistake about it, there will be battles to win. Everyone who joins have a say, we try to keep everyone on the same page.

If you are a new player that wants to make a difference, this is the alliance for you!

If you are an experienced player that wants more then what you have, this is the alliance for you!

Even if you are looking for someone to talk to in the game and be friendly, this is the alliance for you!

Any questions contact me in game @ capone59, or contact any member.

I am the founder and leader of this alliance.

"Answer No One"

MRA = fail please try again

DeletedUser1405

Give the guy a chance, and why is it whenever someone tries to form an alliance they are instantly MRA.

DeletedUser

Thank you Mike62.

He is right though, it is an mra, for now. Its still a new alliance and currently in ocean 63 at the moment. Im doing an MRA for now, until it gets to were I want it, it will change to a non-mra.

DeletedUser

lmao - at least he's honest.
ummm - you know you don't have to be an mra, right? :)

DeletedUser

Yes and since, I've last posted we have gotten to were I okay with in the ocean. I've just changed to MRA status to now a limit. Still happy to accept cities, but now with a cut-off of 500 min city points for now.