Anti caustics

DeletedUser1405

There seems to be a large group of alliances grouping together to take this lot on, judging by there latest attempts at trying to work together they don't stand a chance, One leader is doing all the organising and up to now they have 4 alliances on side. Lets see how this starts to grow.

destroxxi

Phrourach
There seems to be a large group of alliances grouping together to take this lot on, judging by there latest attempts at trying to work together they don't stand a chance, One leader is doing all the organising and up to now they have 4 alliances on side. Lets see how this starts to grow.

I like your thought process lets count how many cities we have taken in the last 24-48 hours then add in the fact we have made 1 alliance mass ghost and the other has 2 maybe 3 cities that'll be gone shortly.

Sounds like propaganda at its finest
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
Oh My
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Plus there was talks with your leaders about changing you from red to brown. Oh my scandalous indeed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54414

Lets see..... Black Dawn, Rejects, Vanguard and that Danish pastry one (sorry cant remember the name) lol
Funny, you listed us with our first breakfast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54414

Nah, It's funnier solo. Saves the headaches really. There is no need for coalitions, academies nor sister/brother alliances. ^^

DeletedUser1405

Sorry guys completely wrong, the alliance I am in (Black Dawn) is not involved with this lot as we see it as a complete waste of time. the rest well what can I say. So to call it my alliance is just not happening, you think I am stupid enough to post here is my alliance was involved we are a vey small organised group who are looking after our own.

DeletedUser51786

Trigster you talk too much if you concentrate on the game than on and externals you will actually save your cities LOL piece of ........................

DeletedUser46391

Trigster you talk too much if you concentrate on the game than on and externals you will actually save your cities LOL piece of ........................

You don't help yourself much do you lol.

Glad to see you outside of the top 12 thread mind you.

DeletedUser51786

I always put my alliance first if that is what your implying Richard, I take cities and pass it off as you can see recently, I assist in Atk/Def if thats what your implying Richard so if its completely different, enlighten me as I would love to know what your talking about?

DeletedUser46395

I always put my alliance first if that is what your implying Richard, I take cities and pass it off as you can see recently, I assist in Atk/Def if thats what your implying Richard so if its completely different, enlighten me as I would love to know what your talking about?

He means with your utterances here, Shaz - you don't do yourself any favours by calling someone a "piece of .....".

DeletedUser46391

Putting it first I do not dispute.

Representing them in a way that makes them look bad because 90% of your posts are negative on the other hand...

DeletedUser51786

I am just stating the facts, guy talks bs in game then come here an act like an angel

DeletedUser46391

Before this get's started.

I just would like to point out crying isn't a safe word.