any help or ideas keep getting attacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i have on player (JTB007 apart of Family United Alliance) he keeps sending support to me and attacking? unsure what this gets out of the end, but now hes conquering me.. I'm new to the game and have no idea what im doing, dont even know how to defend myself

from now its 7 hours + untill i can actually play..

some people do the odd attack i message them say im new and to pull back an to send any information that could help me..

this guy in the past 12 hours and send attacks and support 10 times.

and not replied to one message...

a little sad really, was just starting to enjoy the game, and get alot of resources, im active every day as well!

anything i can do at all? I've spent so long leveling up my building and find it really annoying without even communicating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm...

he looks like he is one of the turtles trying to survive in my ocean... it's a good thing some of my cooks have recently stumbled across a yummy sounding recipe

Ingredients

1 lb turtle (snapper, cleaned, rinsed and medium diced)
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup red wine
1/3 cup chopped celery
1/3 cup onion (chopped)
1/3 cup carrot (chopped)
2 tbsps minced garlic
1 qt beef stock
1/2 cup water (plus 2 tablespoons, divided)
1 tsp worcestershire
3 tbsps cornstarch
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp allspice
1 tsp parsley leaves (freshly minced)
2 tsps ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground ginger
1/3 cup tomato paste
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp ground white pepper (freshly)
1/3 cup sherry (for garnish)

Sounds easy enough...

DeletedUser

That was a pretty rubbish input Hoppy... if he is new he needs advice

Hi mate, sounds like you are being conquered.

Unfortunately this means you will have to start your city again in a different place which will be safer.

Use the forums more, communicate with other players and you will soon get the hang of it :)

DeletedUser

hmmm...

he looks like he is one of the turtles trying to survive in my ocean... it's a good thing some of my cooks have recently stumbled across a yummy sounding recipe

Sounds easy enough...

If you are so tough why are always playing in the rim? Get to the core once and you are going to use this ingredients yourself, noob.

DeletedUser

oh not another nublet that thinks being in "the core" makes them specal

DeletedUser

The core is for real men. Try getting attacked 24 hr a day and see how long you last.

DeletedUser

pffft been there done that ate the pie and got the teeshirt,but still its nothin specal

DeletedUser28686

Lie on your back and let them rub your belly, that works for me.

DeletedUser

pffft been there done that ate the pie and got the teeshirt,but still its nothin specal

Couldn't handle it, or got rimmed? Because after the core playing in the rim just not fun anymore unless you are like Hoppy who is trying to make fun of the guy who is learning how to play.

DeletedUser

haha it always amuses me how touchy the Core folks get there is nothing specal about being online 24/7 in fact it shows just how sad your life is :) trust me i have been there and am over it so i know.I never make fun of people learning to play I am making fun of people who think just becase they are in "the core" they are some how special

DeletedUser

haha it always amuses me how touchy the Core folks get there is nothing specal about being online 24/7 in fact it shows just how sad your life is :) trust me i have been there and am over it so i know.I never make fun of people learning to play I am making fun of people who think just becase they are in "the core" they are some how special

This^, contradiction at it's finest. Fact: If players are on 24/7, and know what they're doing, they will never lose battles, be able to snipe, and prevent any sort of losses. If you think there's nothing special about that, in any grepolis player, you are blind.

This is what makes the core more "special" (even though it really ain't but since you've been spewing , let it hit back atchya!) Not everyone is able to handle it.

Although the rim has the advantage of not having any real competition or rear threats, it doesn't make you any special either, it just makes you an insecure nooby brat afraid of a real challenge. Don't get full of yourself, just for beating Sour Apples, a dying alliance which has lost more than 80% of it's original tougher players and hunting down noobs, while coordinating with your pact mess Unsullied and your other buddies, lol.

Ohh and yes, it's EXTREMELY ironic and contradicting for someone to poke fun at others in a friggin game, when they're guilty of their own sins here. You claim others have no life for playing a game here? Aren't you doing the very same? haha, or are you trying to come up with an excuse of why you, a crappy rim noob who's rank and ABP couldn't even be a bit better despite being on the rim?

DeletedUser6156

The question has been answered and I feel that further discussion is just going to turn into insults again so this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.