Any old world iota TDC 'The Death Crusaders' alliance members here?

DeletedUser11508

Hi All,

I am a first generation player, returning from Hades, and feeling a noob in a 3rd generation world, Kos.
I'm also missing old friends. I played on what is now closed world, ioata. Was known as Stephanos V, quit and resurfaced as Icarus XIII, and later took over the famous TDC (The Death Crusaders) founder account 'gabigabi'. Had to quit 'cause of time restraints.
Refound the taste for the game, and just started building a city on 56 Kos.
If some old friends remember me (Kos or other world), feel free to PM me (and if you know the current whereabouts of original Argentinian gabi, I will be most glad to hear :cool:

Glad to receive news from ancient friends and ancient enemies alike ;)

Enjoy the game!
Steven

DeletedUser

Welcome back! Didn't know you 'back then' but welcome back all the same :)

DeletedUser11508

Welcome back! Didn't know you 'back then' but welcome back all the same :)

Hi Shadis
Nice to meet you in the game, and thanks for welcome, hope we can play on some common world some time (friends or foes I do not care, it's a game)
Stephanos

DeletedUser5554

Welcome back I too am a first gen player! I'd love to have you a long in an alliance if you'd come with in the near future.

DeletedUser38652

I think I have to leave and come back in 7 gen and tell all the kids that I was a 2 nd gen PRO :p

DeletedUser

I was in AQA we were all in the same coalition so welcome to the forum....

was together wish himashu

DeletedUser11508

Hi superbuilder - yes, I remember the big coalition (keeping up with the alliance/coalition forum was a full time job :eek: ) - good to see you around still
Enjoy the game
You active on Kos or Paros?

DeletedUser

Hi superbuilder - yes, I remember the big coalition (keeping up with the alliance/coalition forum was a full time job :eek: ) - good to see you around still
Enjoy the game
You active on Kos or Paros?

am in paros at the moment working my way to the top....anyways great to have some people from en 9 iota....
AQA
Dirty dozen
TDC
was it Black company