Any one fancy a fight?

DeletedUser

At present I am in VM and am back to play today. However I have not come back yet because PSI is sooooooooooooooooo boring.

So simple question anyone fancy a fight?

I dont care who it is or how many of you there are, as long as some groud rules are set. Personal fight request not on behalf of the alliance.

So if any player on PSI wantto have a fight letme know there are many ways.

Fo example if you are in Shadows Falls ( I know the alliances have a pact) we dont involve the alliances just me and you, and you and you and you if needs be.

DeletedUser

Can't wait until I get the holy pepper back.

Saint, there's a lot of people wanting a fight ever since you left so hurry up and stop missing the fun.

DeletedUser

*picks up the gauntlet* i'll play saint... you'll have to give me a week to get the rl stuff out the way of first tho :p cant have you getting bored and leaving now can we ;)

oh eccles101 wants in too lol... for some reason he thinks i cant cope on my own LOL :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As if i'd make a difference between you two guys!

But i'm game, can't let whisky too far out of control :D

DeletedUser

whiskyaaaaaaaaa & eccles num num cake

Was thinking we could get a CS each and sail to a far away land (ocean neither of us occupy). In tun these would be the only cities we could use to attack/defend each other with. The victor being the first one to conquer the others.

Be fun if we got a few more peeps involved.

Great to see you both here in PSI

DeletedUser

nice idea saint :D that'd mean it wouldnt get in the way of alliance stuff lol... and yeah more ppl playing would be more fun :)

** does this mean i can try to conquer eccles101's city after i conquer yours? :p

DeletedUser

Honestly you two, taking up a fight without me? I feel hurt :p

Someone has to keep an eye on both of you ;)

DeletedUser

Honestly you two, taking up a fight without me?
You would be more of a hindrance than a help :p

does this mean i can try to conquer eccles101's city after i conquer yours?

Betraying the person who taught you to play :eek: I suppose that sounds about right then! also you won't be able to conquer saints city if i take it first!

Was thinking we could get a CS each and sail to a far away land (ocean neither of us occupy). In turn these would be the only cities we could use to attack/defend each other with. The victor being the first one to conquer the others.
Good idea! we would have to work out the mechanisms first but it could be good. however the rate TUQ are falling we will be in ocean 46 pretty soon.

DeletedUser

You would be more of a hindrance than a help :p

Said the guy who left me half way through Tau :p

Btw we already agreed i taught her how to play :p

I like the concept of the idea though, sounds like a lot of fun :)

DeletedUser

lmfao! you two are worse than me... "u both taught me different things"... remember? :p

Betraying the person who taught you to play :eek: I suppose that sounds about right then!
Yep :D I'm sure it'd be fun eccles!
** and please try not to think of it as betrayal.... It's like evolution, I was bound to overshadow you eventually :p

@ Danpaul78 - u should come and join in too :D the more the merrier lol :D

DeletedUser

Nice to see some old faces in here, reminds me a lot of Tau but better. :)

DeletedUser10984

Good idea! we would have to work out the mechanisms first but it could be good. however the rate TUQ are falling we will be in ocean 46 pretty soon.

:D I think we are still drawing the knife out of our back. But it will take longer than you think to get through us ;)

DeletedUser

only because your not providing the required amount of bp :p

But seriously we caught you napping, i expect the cities to get harder to take in the next few weeks.

DeletedUser17088

only because your not providing the required amount of bp :p

But seriously we caught you napping, i expect the cities to get harder to take in the next few weeks.

:( you stole my city and wouldn't give it back

.....meanie