Anyone here play TW?

DeletedUser

I was just thinking about TribalWars, and was wondering if some people can help me with whats the differences between both games.

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars v. Grepolis.

I was just thinking about TribalWars, and was wondering if some people can help me with whats the differences between both games.

I don't play tribal wars but the biggest difference that I can tell so far is that if you don't pay for a donkey in Tribal Wars, you can get in a lot of trouble here in Grepolis.

DeletedUser

Depends on the world and who you play with. Tribal Wars lack the ships and uses ground troops as well as enemies and allies are generally closer.

DeletedUser

Lol i didnt know you were here, btw im under alias, so you dont know me :cool:

That I know for a fact is wrong lol, I would say you are Sweet but you don't spam enough to be him lol. But yes I'm here, been here a while now o.o

DeletedUser

Lol I was going by your avatar, I mean you could be Fordy but you lack the sonic or you could be Angel lol, but I don't see anything perverted yet lol

DeletedUser

(●̮̮̃̾•̃̾) ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ \̵͇̿̿\з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (●̮̮̃̾•̃̾) lol

DeletedUser14167

pretty good game. more time consuming then grepolis. faster conquers. no ships.im on world 30. siddharrth. mail me for more details

DeletedUser

much faster game when you get going..... by that i mean you can wake up dead.

DeletedUser

Lol! TW is good!
A lot faster to conquer and you can get rimmed pretty easy!

DeletedUser

i played tw till about 1 year ago. Started on w3 like 3-4 years ago so i consider myself an old one.
I can tell you that the most important thing it's the pace. It's faster pace than grepolis, and that means:
- fast troop production (with proper buildings, on speed 1 worlds it takes around 2 weeks to train a full nuke or a full ballanced def)
- faster resource production
- faster expansion (i had around 3.5 mil points on w13 with around 400 villages)
- way more time consuming (at least for me)
It has huge wars (involving hundreed to thousand of fakes, nukes, noble train, support, from each player in an alliance)
I moved to more "peaceful" game because the game was way too much time consuming and i was sleeping 3-4 hours a night during war periods. But that was me, you could play it in any way it suits you.
Don't know about new features involved there so can't say anything about the curent game status.

DeletedUser

I was on world 52 or something and i quit because it was soo confusing