Intermediate Anyone interested?

• Thread starter DeletedUser17045
  • Start date

DeletedUser17045

Hey guys/gals.

Anyone interested in making me a sig?

Requirements:
- Something to do with Cheeze obviously. Make it as funny as possible.
- Text: "CheezeHead" and "Sigma".
- Colours: Make "CheezeHead" and "Sigma" stand out a bit more, please.

Rewards:
A WHOLE WEEKS WORTH OF REPUTATION FROM ME! IT'S AN AWESOME REWARD! Woo!

I am quite serious about the reputation reward ahaha. I'll also reccommend you to other people aswell, that is, of course, if the sig is good ;)

I don't expect it within like one day or anything. Anything less than a week is good for me.

-CheezeHead.

Varun

Strategos
Didn't have to do much. :)

cheesehead.png

DeletedUser

No offence, but that looks like a resized image with red text splattered all over it.

DeletedUser17045

Thanks for trying. HAHA. But I want something a little more "original" :)

-CheezeHead.

DeletedUser17045

Cheeze is with a "Z" dude. But it's pretty cool. Haha.

Change the color of the text too. Too much yellow ;) Although yellow is my favorite color ;)

DeletedUser

Your name rules btw, so I was inspired to give you something to do whatever you want with. Immediately I thought of impact font, which I think worked excellent. Then I color sampled my sharp cheddar cheese & manipulated the font with cheese holes.

version 1
cheesehead.jpg

version 2
cheeseheadalt.jpg

DeletedUser17045

One slight issue dude. Cheeze is with a "z", not an "s". Please edit it and I'll rep you. Best one yet. And also, add the word "Sigma" somewhere, small, but still noticeable. Thanks!

-CheezeHead.

DeletedUser

Will do... back to the drawing board. So be patient! Maybe a day or two as work picked up.

DeletedUser

One tip, instead of using the forum color as the background, use transparency. It looks better ;)

DeletedUser17045

Wow. The amount of people doing this is quite astonishing! Keep up the good work guys. I'll decide the winner in 48 hours!

-CheezeHead.

P.S Baseballnow1's sig entry is leading the pack. ;)

DeletedUser

I really felt like giving this a go for some reason :)

Here you go CheezeHead, hope you like it...

chsig.png