Anyone Wanna Take Me? I Have High Stats And HAve A Full Resume.

DeletedUser11886

Hello, I Am Looking For A Strong Active And Experienced Alliance In World "CHI" That Will Take Me. I Am Most Commonly Known As "The Bunneh" I Am A Very Dedicated Player And I Am Very Loyal. I Have Quit Every One Of MY Other Worlds But My Best One, Theta Where I Have 29+ Cities And Over 279,000 Points, And I Have My Grepo Stats To Prove It.
My Grepo Stats
I Will Be A Great Accet To Any Alliance And I Have Refrence From Other Players In Theta. If You Wish To Ask Any Of My Refrence Then P.M. Me And I Will Tell You The Names. You May Contact Me By P.M. Any Time And I Will Always Respond. So, I Am Looking For An Alliance That Has Great Experience And Is Strong That I Can Join. Please P.M. Me If I Am Able To Join You.

Personal Info:
I Am 12 Years Old
I Am Very Funny
I Am Decieving Your Mind
I Am Making YOu Bored
I Am Not Going To Stop Saying I Am
I Am Bored
I Am Going to Eat Your Troops
I Am Going To Eat Your Ships
I Am Going To Eat Your Cities (And Then Revolt Them Inside MY Stomach And Throw It Up As Mine[Is THat Even Possible?!])
I Am Going To Eat Your Sanity
I Am Going To Finish You Off
I Am Going To Stop Say I Am...
I Am Annoying You

Thank You.
-Kyleli (A.K.A. The Bunneh)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Northern Unity is going NW and we'd be very happy if you joined us :)

I've led on Gamma and the beta test server.

DeletedUser11886

I Have 3 Good Alliances Asking ME To Join Them And Another I DOn't Know About :p One OF The Good Ones Is Talking W/ Me IN Private :3

DeletedUser

The only good one asking you to join is DBD and maybe Northern Unity.

DeletedUser

I Have 3 Good Alliances Asking ME To Join Them And Another I DOn't Know About :p One OF The Good Ones Is Talking W/ Me IN Private :3

If you want a vicious, fun, trollish, and good alliance come with us, thats what furious farmers are about. If your new to the game and you need help come with us, we can help and we can show you how to get better.

If your not looking for either of that i advise you to join DBD there a good alliance too.

DeletedUser17088

:rolleyes: does it really matter if they capitalize every word?

:) People should be amazed at the fact a player has bothered to post a resume at all, No one usually bothers

I would take this young player on that alone ;)

DeletedUser11886

Thanks Fist :3
People, I Like To Capatilize Everything Cause' It Makes It Look Formal ANd It Anoys People :3

DeletedUser19389

Capitalizing every world you type makes you feel formal? Being formal would be typing correctly. I'll go with Fotns' and give you props for posting such a useful resume.

DeletedUser19477

if you want to join a agressive alliance join Talon Company South-east Chi

DeletedUser

You have 8'000 attack battle points? Is that considered High Stats?