anyone who wants a shot at kekeREAL?

DeletedUser11965

Right...and when he pulls back support, boom goes the cs

DeletedUser

As the smart one said...it take to long for the cs to do the job before his troops get back..

H1ghlanderLORD

Phrourach
If it's too late for me, just thought it would be an opportunity for someone... I'm all about sharing, me :)
PLUS... there's a few other smaller SoS players on that list

DeletedUser

Haha understandable, I'm going down but I'm taking you with me attitude.

H1ghlanderLORD

Phrourach
yeah... if they want to go round simply cleaning up noobs like me in the game (Stress Game) where's the pleasure in that? I just think that more people should be using the forums like this... it is part of the game.
I have to say though... the attack was timed, executed and played in a way that they should be proud of being able to work so well together... but they lose all the credit by not picking a descent target.

DeletedUser

yeah... if they want to go round simply cleaning up noobs like me in the game (Stress Game) where's the pleasure in that? I just think that more people should be using the forums like this... it is part of the game.
I have to say though... the attack was timed, executed and played in a way that they should be proud of being able to work so well together... but they lose all the credit by not picking a descent target.

I thought that way once but I realize that the games still fun, you can't give up every time some toughie gets you :). And if you want to realistic, in that time it wouldn't have matter how small you were, they were still gonna attack you. (Them being invaders or whoever)

H1ghlanderLORD

Phrourach
yeah... I see that... guess it's just boredom kicking in cos I have to wait another 8 hour now before any buttons on my screen work... due to my city being conquered. NO intention of giving up... just can't do anything... boo hoo

hehe... what a way to learn the difference between how conquest and revolt works :)

DeletedUser

yeah... I see that... guess it's just boredom kicking in cos I have to wait another 8 hour now before any buttons on my screen work... due to my city being conquered. NO intention of giving up... just can't do anything... boo hoo

hehe... what a way to learn the difference between how conquest and revolt works :)
Well that's good,.....tissue?

DeletedUser

lol... thanks but the wet tears just remind me of my harbour full of boats. I knew I should have stuck to solitair

At least your optimistic, if I saw wet tears after being conquered it would remind me of my harbor full of my burning and sinking ships, with my surviving sailors trying to swim back to shore but getting shot by arrows and burned by flame ships...

DeletedUser

Wow, someone that admits they are a noob! This is a new one...its a pleasure for our team to take your city h1gh, such a loudmouth needs to be eliminated. Natural selection and all...

H1ghlanderLORD

Phrourach
Wow, someone that admits they are a noob! This is a new one...its a pleasure for our team to take your city h1gh, such a loudmouth needs to be eliminated. Natural selection and all...

awe come on SS can't we all have a bit of fun sometime, I was losing my city and trying to keep upbeat about it. Or should I have just slithered away?
chill out

DeletedUser

Lol come on guys be nice :p Restart mate, stay in this world it is awesome.

DeletedUser11965

dont go to SW if you're restarting, im heading in this direction :)

DeletedUser

High I can bring you near me if you want mate little quite area, decent cities some noobs arounds nice place lol.

DeletedUser

Kekereal and his blind followers are an epic fail. Doomed to fall apart quickly. They have teamed up to take my city for a month now and they might have finally done it. Maybe. I have even tried teaching them some things like preparing for militia, sniping and what units to use to attack with. Just pitiful group but only because as he puts it " I'm a dictator and they do only what I tell them too" mentality of their leader. Epic fail for him.