Apollonia Daily News!

DeletedUser15181

Apollonia Daily News
Fantast, 14 Aug 2013

Huge set-up GravelStorm swallowed by the shadows

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD morning Apollonia,

What should have been a quiet evening, seen the previous media warnings, ended into another massacre last night.

As forecasted, yesterday evening, clouds covered the sky, not allowing the moon to light up the land. This resulted in temperatures running up, and many insidious shadows covered the land and the cities of SE Apollonia.

One brave city leader, or perhaps we should say an overconfident, naive city leader (redaction comment), set sail to what he thought an easy ride for conquest.

Our redaction was informed by an anonymous phone call and our correspondent just arrived in time to witness an overwhelming spectacle.

At 23:30 central Apollonian time, a merchant arrived in the port, for what he hoped to be a successful trading eve. However, this ended not as expected.

The port was dark, and empty. One minute later, an enormous conquest fleet, supported by not less than 4 back magic spells, made its appearance.

Unexpectedly, out of the shadows appeared a fearless defending army. The conquest had no chance at all. Within minutes, the shore turned red, ships seemed to turn into submerging machines, disappearing for good. Only a few drunken sailors were just in time to turn the rudder and flee back home, however empty. The conquer ship was not able to reach the port, and sank in the deep and red coloured water of the harbour.

The whole spectacle only lasted minutes, and was followed by an overwhelming victory hollo, never heard in this region before.

Our correspondent was able to speak briefly to the defending city leader, I.T., who lead the entire operation.
He commented:
’this is not my victory, this was a victory of the legions of our nation that came to our rescue. I regret the –however limited- losses, but this victory made me smile though.’
The Archery commander, added with a Portuguese accent
‘we come from far, but we will defend every city of this nation as if it was our own’.

Only this morning our redaction learned that another 2 similar incidents occurred in the same region. Also resulting in a total destruction of the attacking fleet, and limited losses on the defending nation.

Forecast for today; excellent conditions for building! Lots and high quality woods previously harvested recently reached the harbours, allowing skilled workers to erect mighty Colony ships!

UVA readings make us advising you to stay out of the sun. Great things are created in the shadow!

NNN

DeletedUser30763

Was a good read. I would have enjoyed names and stats along with the post. I still will +rep you as the effort and enjoyment was there.

Well done :)

DeletedUser

im sorry but really was pointless.

Cheater,
Can appreciate your comment, but every day, more and more details will be hidden between the lines, however in a sweet to read report for all. Can understand that not being involved doesn't make the clue obvious to find, however intended to be that way.

Names and stats were considered to taken up into the story, but would have made it too obvious.

We do not intent to harm certain players, and don't want to put everything in the sunlight.

In order to understand the entire picture, read it in the shadow!