Newspaper Apollonia Times Fourth Issue

DeletedUser32355

Apollonia.png
THURSDAY, AUGUST 22, 2013

On this issue:
Wars and Interviews
Obituary

Wars and Interviews
When BP ended a coalition was formed to take out Sesame Street. RECKLESS RAIDERS, Raiders Rising, Juggernaut, and Awkward Silence united themselves to destroy Sesame Street, but their actions brought them their own destruction. The first to disband were RECKLESS RAIDERS and Raiders Rising and then came the disbandment of Awkward Silence and Juggernaut. Despite been at war with three alliances, Sesame Street did not lose a single city to their enemies and it was "mostly due to the fact that our enemies [didn't] get the chance to attack us in any organized way," claimed sablestag the leader of Sesame Street. I also asked him about his relationship with Imperial Order and he said that they were still deciding which way to go and that Imperial Order was not impeding their expansion. An interview with Black Knight112, leader of Imperial Order revealed that they had a NAP with Sesame Street.
You have not lost a single city to your enemies, is there a reason for this or is everyone scared to attack you? Did anyone came close to losing a city?
Our not losing a city is mostly due to the fact that our enemies don't get the chance to attack us in any organized way. Every alliance we have fought so far has fallen within a day or 2, so while many of us have been attacked and revolted, a lot of times by the time the revolt goes red the alliance has basically collapsed. The first day during the fight against RR they revolted a lot of our cities and it was a bit worrying (I mean most of our dbp came from that day and we're still #1 in dbp) they probably could have come close if they had had the opportunity, but they were disbanded before they could attempt any CS.

So far you have not taken any cities from Imperial Order, will this change in the near future?
Imperial Order is largely positioned south of us, we have yet to decide on a direction to start moving, but for now we're consolidating our core still and Imperial Order has no presence in our core, so we have no plans on going for IO cities.

It seems that you were the reason for Juggernaut’s disbandment, do you have any comments about that?
I'd venture to say that we were the primary reason for the Juggs disbanding, they were falling before bp ended, they decided to fight us beside RR, then they got a boost when we killed off RR and they picked off a bunch of members. Then they slowly fell to the wayside, followed by Awkward Silence, The Watchers and Trojan Death Punch. All without offering a real fight.
You have not lost a single city to your enemies, is there a reason for this or is everyone scared to attack you? Did anyone came close to losing a city?
Reckless Raiders put us under a lot of pressure when bp ended with quite a few cities in revolt. However since than we have had very little attacks on us yet quite surprisingly we are still #1 dbp from those initial attacks from Reckless Raiders.

So far you have not taken any cities from Imperial Order, will this change in the near future?
We are only focused on those directly around us.

It seems that you were the reason for Juggernaut’s disbandment, do you have any comments about that?
Juggernauts were Juggernauts reason for disbanding.
You are one of the top alliances that has not have that many conquests, how are you planning on staying on top?
We will, we will have conquests soon and we will stay on top.

You currently have 6991 DBP, is this due to you been pact with other alliances?
Belive me we had only 1 pact and 1 NAP, but even I dont know why we are still there.

You currently are located in the center of Ocean 55, in which direction will you be primarily be expanding?
We will be going south.

What do you think of Sesame Street occupying the same ocean as you?
Well, we are having different expanding ways so it shouldnt be a problem, we have a NAP with them, no problem with them at all.
Creepy Turtles, which currently holds second place, was able to climb to the top mainly because of all the alliance disbandments going on. I could not get a stray answer from their leaders but stats show that they have been targeting players from Chug a Lug. Over the period of three days they have conquer five cities from Chug a Lug. The leader of Chug a Lug also did not confirmed that there was a war against with Creepy Turtles but said that they "had jumpers that went to them...[and the] cities that got taken were all because of clearing of players we trusted." According to an informant, it all started when Creepy Turtles asked Chug a Lug for a NAP but later asked some of the players to join them and when they did they broke the NAP and started attacking the players.
How did you came up the name?
We're all kinda creepy... I stand outside in the rain and stare at peoples front doors for hours.

You do not seem to be going after a particular alliance, do you have any declared enemies?
There's other alliances in this world?

[BYou currently occupy Ocean 45 and 55, will players in Ocean 55 be immigrating to Ocean 45 or move south?][/B]
I go south often. It's warm and humid.

In order to take control of Ocean 45 you would have to take out Suck My Dolphin, what are you planning to do with them?
Well I guess if they show me their Dolphin I'll just have to... wait, can I say Dolphin on TV?
Project Anti-Venom, also known as Suck My Dolphin, Venus Rimming Agency, and The Fat Ladies, was at war with Celestial Guards, which later changed its name to Havoc Industries. During this war Celestial Guards was able to conquer one of Project Anti-Venom cities but lost a total of eight cities before disbanding. BEN4376, from Celestial Guards, claims that their leader decided to give up which created chaos and ended up in the disbandment of the alliance. In the past few days Project Anti-Venom has taken four of Wolfpack cities but no confirmation of an outgoing war has been given by either side.
You started as The Fat Ladies than you changed your name to Venus Rimming Agency and now to Suck My Dolphin, is there a reason for this or are you just trying to keep your enemies confused?
Well, we hold competitions in the alliance and monitor how much bp you have gained through a full week. For that week you have to be in the alliance in that time and you get to choose the alliance name. The guys forgot to remind me so we had to improvise.

Your first sworn enemy Celestial Guards later named Havoc Industries is has disband and some of its players have join you, do you think it was a wise decision to take in former enemies?
I wouldn't say wise but I think it was a good choice, I mean if there are good players I don't want to just rim them because they could always be put to good use. Members come and go, you will always need a source of players who want to join you so you keep replacing those who leave or quit.
Why did the alliance failed? Was Pusakal the only leader?
No he was not, But many looked up to him...I was one of his main leaders, and quite often we would have chats on decisions and all together...

Why did you joined your current alliance after been at war with them?
I joined this alliance has they gained my respect during the war, and showed they were powerful, and hard working...Unfortunately a couple of their members had very deep pockets...

Have you notice any hostility from your current alliance?
No I have not, as the alliance understood why some of us came over.
Right after BP ended Najistan went to war with League of Nations which ended up in the disbandment of League of Nations due to its leaders been conquered. After the disbandment some of the players such as Furious69 joined Najistan. Najistan is currently located in Ocean 65 and other than a few small alliances they have no challenges and things might just get boring for them if they do not get any action.
The war against League of Nations was very short and only three conquests were done two in your favor and one against, how did they managed to get a city from you?
Our city take overs was their founder, and their leaders, the capture they got on us was against a small 1200pt player who never informed us that he was attacked , but the war wasn't really decided by conquests, it was more because about half there alliance had been cleared and in revolt , there was nothing they could do so they tried to find a better option

Now that League of Nations is gone is The Consortium your next target? Once they are gone there will not be much of excitement other than conquering small unallied players, will you be crossing the border over to Ocean 55 and maybe poke some Art of War players?
we are not sure who are next war will be maybe asgard or great global empire , there is also other options to move in to the surrounding oceans, nothing is off the table

After the fall of LoN some of its players including the former leader Furious69 joined your alliance, how was this done? Do you trust them?
I trust furious , and he is a great guy. he joined because his current alliance (oceans heaven) didnt want to fight us ,so he left, and naturally we want active aggressive players so we invited him to join, and he eventually agreed
The fall of League of Nations happened quite fast, was Najistan part of the reason? Leadership?
Why did you decided to join Najistan after saying "i really hope they crawl back under the rock they came from and rotten and be forgotten."?

ok.. a bit of politics and propaganda havent hurt anyone..we was outnumbered by more active and experienced players then most of our members.. i tried to make them focus on me in stead of our newer ones... so they could get time to get ready. didnt work quite well ) and the game is so much more fun when u got someone to hate )

Obituary
1157679_629689187065680_791857468_n.jpg
19584_629689183732347_1406172963_n.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good interviews and enjoyed but next time you should think of adding the top 12 alliance reviews or top alliance comparisons/Ocean dominants.

DeletedUser

cant believe how many elite alliances have vanished :D , very good read - already excited for the next one lol

DeletedUser

It's like they pull a disappearing act like Houdini... only thing is they can't re-appear. ;)

Its one or two i wish did a Houdini tho ....and dropped that coming back part. i dont mean the Nazi turtles of course;)

DeletedUser21784

thanks for your efforts Carios - oh sorry, I mean C4R105 ofc - your newspaper is great, I like all the info we get by the interviews, the answers tell much more than they were intended to :) please go on and continue your good work !

+rep from me

DeletedUser

thanks for your efforts Carios - oh sorry, I mean C4R105 ofc - your newspaper is great, I like all the info we get by the interviews, the answers tell much more than they were intended to :) please go on and continue your good work !

+rep from me

damn.. u here also ) what happend in Lindos.. got too boring after all the merges;)

DeletedUser30111

I think The Watchers and Trojan Death Punch can just about be added to the obituaries.
They're just sitting now, no leaders, nothing

DeletedUser32498

I think The Watchers and Trojan Death Punch can just about be added to the obituaries.
They're just sitting now, no leaders, nothing

That's true... but if you think about it a lot of alliances could be added to the obituaries. ;)

DeletedUser30763

This was a great report.

I too would like to see some about the wars; I like seeing stats and different questions for people.

I would give you rep but it wont let me.. Says I have to share the wealth.. Not like many are deserving :p

DeletedUser

According to an informant, it all started when Creepy Turtles asked Chug a Lug for a NAP but later asked some of the players to join them and when they did they broke the NAP and started attacking the players.

Haha!!! You make me laugh!!