Apollonia.png
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2013

On this issue:
Wars and Stats
Interviews
Ocean Control
Obituary

Wars and Stats
Last week Creepy Turtles broke the pact and declared war on Sesame Street. When they did, CT thought that Black Dolphins was on their side, however BD had a different plan. BD only sided with CT to make them declare war on SS, but once they did BD turned on them and sided with SS. SS took the lead by making the first conquest, however CT was also able to take some of their cities. A few days later several players left CT and joined SS, BD, and THE BORG leaving CT with the original group of players that started there. Later cb627cb627, leader and founder of CT, went inactive without apparent reason. Today the war still continues, however SS seems to have taken a step back while BD and TB are still hitting them hard and continue taking their cities.

War StatsCreepy Turtles vs Sesame StreetCreepy Turtles vs Black DolphinsCreepy Turtles vs THE BORG
# of cities conq
since 08/31​
2 - 8​
0 - 7​
0 - 4​

Meanwhile the war against Creepy Turtles was happening, Sesame Street was also at war with "The Dogs" and "The Shadows." It could have been that they formed a coalition along with Najistan against SS, but no one confirmed this to be true. So far they have been the only alliances to have withstand a war with SS without losing significant amount of players or falling as most of the alliances that have faced SS. However it is important to note that "The Dogs" and "The Shadows" add up to five alliances with over 150 members altogether. SS also stopped conquering their cities right after they went to war with CT, but now it looks like they are once again focusing their attention on them. Subjugate and Imperial Order have also shown some interest for their cities, but there has not been any major scale or organized conquering of cities.

War StatsThe Dogs vs Sesame StreetThe Shadows vs Sesame Street
# of cities conq
since 08/23​
1 - 10​
3 - 12​

Sesame Street is also at war with Najistan but there is quite a gap between the two of them and so far Najistan has conquered three of SS cities and has not lost any. According to tetrahydrocarbon420, the leader of Najistan, the war "is based on principle."

War StatsNajistan vs Sesame Street
# of cities conq
since 08/30​
3 - 0​

Besides conquering Creepy Turtles' cities, Black Dolphins has been taking cities from Dragon Guild. A war against those guys would not be a fair fight, however nothing has been confirmed. DG seems to be getting good position in Ocean 43 after its players been rimmed. Lets how they learned something and use it to their advantage.

Far away from the core oceans Ridaz and Severed have been going at it too. So far Severed has taken the lead by taking the most cities and only losing one so far. I think that they have been successful because they are more compact together whereas Ridaz is spread out all over the ocean which makes it harder for them to protect each other.

War StatsSevered vs Ridaz
# of cities conq
since 09/02​
6 - 1​

Interviews
Sesame Street
Why have you stop taking cities from CT?
We stopped taking cities from CT mainly because our first op wound down, but also because we saw they were collapsing.

Of all the players that left CT some joined your alliance, did they asked to join or were they recruited?
We had a few players join from CT, most players came to us because they had problems with CT's leadership, many of the things I highlighted in my pnp, and I'm sure other internal things that I haven't heard about specifically.

Do you trust them? Are you not afraid that they might jump once things get tough?
We've recruited players from enemy alliances before, all you can do is trust they want to play with a real team, and that's what we have here.
You also have to remember that many of CT's players were friendly with us since the start of the world, before they were dragged into this war by CT's terrible leadership.

This is what he had to say in regards to tetrahydrocarbon420’s answer
Tetra would have you believe he is the noble one "trying to save the world from the gold spammer"
The reason we're at war, is because we were allied with backstabbers who foolishly thought they had gathered enough people to take us out, they were wrong.
Now we're in a fight with SL, who we had already declared war on, and Naji, who are stuck in this fight.

Black Dolphins
It looks like Sesame Street is no longer interested in CT, will you finished them off?
Yes we will be finishing off and moving a little more into O54.

Some former CT members joined you, were they invited or did they asked to be recruited?
They were invited by me, mind you about 5-6 ppl still in CT asked to be invited and were declined.

Do you trust them to fight once things get tough?
I do trust them and I have faith in them that they will perform to their best ability to help out the alliance.

Is The Coalition your sister/academy alliance?
They are our sister alliance. There is a difference between Sister and Academy.

They are currently spread over three different oceans what are you doing to help them?
We are planning on bringing them all into O44 more or less. I will leave it to them to do what they want in their rim oceans.
Any comments on how they have fought so far?
CT honestly in my opinion seemed like they fought with no organization or leadership. Seems like each player was on their own. Some cities were well protected but still seemed that the only reason was that maybe a couple of close players protecting each other. Also CB Leaving that in my opinion really showed the character if you can't handle things when things get tough then don't lead.

Some former CT members joined you, were they invited or did they asked to be recruited?
We Invited ones we felt would be a good fit some were off limits that Sable had particular grudges against and wanted rimmed but so far both shew and hence are doing well here working with everyone and cleaning up.

Do you trust them to fight once things get tough?
Yes I do they both have been fighting sense they joined and I don't see them stopping. They both communicate and have joined the team working well with everyone here so far.

Is The Coalition your sister/academy alliance?
TC Is our Brother alliance but they have free reign on their decisions and what they want to do.

They are currently spread over three different oceans what are you doing to help them?
Ash, myself, and the rest of council well we talk a lot of things over with cavey, poopstan, and James we help them take cities, defend if needed, their is an end goal but everyone will have to wait and see on that one :)

Najistan
Are you still at war with Sesame Street? If so, what is the purpose of the war if there hasn't been any conquests from either side?
Well there has been [2] conquest and it was us conquering them. The reason there is a war is based on principle, I have played in alliances with lots of gold spammers and have invested lots of time, every time when my alliances dominated victory felt hollow, the world got boring and half of the players in our alliance quit or ghosted. I think our approach in this world is a more experienced one, an easy victory isn't a victory at all.

What do you think about Black Dolphin and THE BORG allying with them?
I think SS is even worse then PGM in lindos, I have been told from other alliances that they are working with them also. SS to me seems like a MRA that's pretending to be elite.

Creepy Turtles
Why did some of your members left?
90% of players want easy way out of the problem. only 10% face the problem and solve it. When things get tough only the best and reliable stay. Rest coward their way out making petty excuses.

Why did cb627cb627 went inactive?
No Comments on CB.

Why did you left Creepy Turtles?
I left Creeping turtles cuz thats what we become. Turtles. Slow moving creatures hiding in their shell.
Founder/leaders went inactive and the strategy part didn't really work. It went to slow on that part.
We did good against Chug a Lug but became turtles when we meet resistance from other alliances.
Also, Sesame Street managed to fool founders in diplomacy and there were talks of spies in forum who worked for SS.
In the end, players started to leave and some players went inactive including a founder.

Ridaz
Severed launched the first strike when we were unaware of any thoughts of war. they hit us hard, fast and very coordinated. our brother alliance the knights joined in and we got our players defended and are striking back now.

Ocean Control
Ocean 44: Black Dolphin have been dominating in Ocean 44 and since they are a war with Creepy Turtles they might jump over to 54 where they already have several cities. If they are successful they will be the first alliance to have control of two oceans.

Ocean 45: "The Dogs" and "The Shadows" have stayed strong against Sesame Street, but it looks like SS is coming after SL so we will have to wait and see if they deserved to be on the top ranks. They have some small group of cities in Ocean 55 away from their core, which can be easy targets to any alliance in that area.

Ocean 54: Before the war against Sesame Street, Creepy Turtles seem like they were dominating 54 but after the war started they stopped their expansion north were Anonymous if located. Now only Black Dolphins seem to be interested in their cities and if they managed to hold them off they might regain control of the ocean.

Ocean 55: So far Sesame Street have been focusing most of their attention in the northern part of the ocean and pay little attention to the south where Imperial Order and Subjugate reside. So far they claim to be friendly, but if SS wants to claim full control of 55 that will have change.

Legend:
Green= Black Dolphins
Blue= Creepy Turtles
Yellow= "The Dogs" and "The Shadows"
Red= Sesame Street
1234491_637956946238904_412402994_n.jpg

Ocean 65: Najistan has been dominating since day one after BP ended. They still have room in there to grow but they will eventually run out and it will be interesting to see which way they decide to go.

Ocean 75: Legion has been looking good so far with zero loses. The same prediction as for Najistan.

Legend:
Red= Najistan
Green= Legion
1185293_637958942905371_945143073_n.jpg

Ocean 56: The Brick Squad and Isitaos Gods of War currently currently reside in 66 and very close to each other, but there hasn't been any conquests which leads me to assume that they are allied or hold some sort of NAP. I was not able to get any answers from them so there isn't much I know about them.

Ocean 66: So far Severed has been taking cities from Ridaz and it looks like they will eventually have full control of the ocean.

Legend:
Purple= Isitaos Gods of War
Green= The Brick Squad
Yellow= Severed
Blue= Ridaz
1185235_637961212905144_1906607213_n.jpg

Obituary

1186988_637941936240405_1540220206_n.jpg
1231637_637941932907072_1377675916_n.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser38223

why isnt there a ss vs naji in the war stats area:p

DeletedUser32498

Depraved. is in the obituaries??? Man I've been gone too long...

DeletedUser38223

meh,, sable gets the last word and none of it is true ,,

DeletedUser30111

Very good, but I believe your war stats for The Shadows & The Dogs vs Sesame Street is backwards

Edit: Still can't rep you :/

DeletedUser38223

The reason we're at war, is because we were allied with backstabbers who foolishly thought they had gathered enough people to take us out, they were wrong.
Now we're in a fight with SL, who we had already declared war on, and Naji, who are stuck in this fight.-sable

the reason for this war is because we wanted to be :p we were the first alliance to take a city from you and that was before we had any diplomatic relations with ct, infact it was before we had any pacts or diplomatic relations at all, we never wanted a coalition , we just wanted one solid pact, and ct seemed like the only option at the time, then when it was finalized we find out we are all of a sudden in a coalition, but regardless , we would be at war either way,, and i hate to keep bringing up lindos , but there it was 80 players vs the world, and now that we own the world, and we are still only half way to ww there is nothing to do but attack turtles for 6 months,, here you guys have 120 players not to mention others who claim to be working with you so its hard for me to respect that, and i know it will ruin the world , so thats why i say we declared war based on principle, war was going to happen eventually either way , and our best chance is to do it earlyer rather then later ,, but if we some how ended up overcoming all odds and winning the war , that would be something that anyone would be proud of

DeletedUser30111

It's 120 people (including TC who aren't largely participating because they are still trying to find their footing) vs originally 160 players, plus you wanted the 80 players in BD/TC; regardless of how you found yourself in the coalition, you are in fact in it now, and you are using that to fight us, you could have fought us alone, or you could have told CT you wanted no part in a coalition, but the fact is you helped form a 240 player coalition to fight 80 players, THAT is hard to respect.

DeletedUser38223

It's 120 people (including TC who aren't largely participating because they are still trying to find their footing) vs originally 160 players, plus you wanted the 80 players in BD/TC; regardless of how you found yourself in the coalition, you are in fact in it now, and you are using that to fight us, you could have fought us alone, or you could have told CT you wanted no part in a coalition, but the fact is you helped form a 240 player coalition to fight 80 players, THAT is hard to respect.

if we are so hard to respect why am i getting msges like these from your members

LETHALEE on 2013-09-07 at 11:53
Great alliance mate like the way you work

b2bracer on 2013-09-06 at 22:42
THC - do you share? :) That was an amazing show of force! I'm jealous!

Dayta on 2013-09-06 at 21:16
Methinks you'll be the second person to ever take city off me in a war T_T

DeletedUser

Good read! I would plus rep but got to spread it around first.

With regards to the Spookz44 interview, i'm not sure how they were unaware we were coming for them, i practically spelt it out to him & Methos 48 hrs prior to us hitting them :p

Great paper.

DeletedUser38223

score is now 3-0 for naji:p how many more cities do we need to take before we get officail score bored status:pro:

DeletedUser3303

score is now 3-0 for naji:p how many more cities do we need to take before we get officail score bored status:pro:

It dont count cos ss are not winning those stats.
Also if going to war with alliances and beating them by recruiting there member is a sign of good game play, im a monkeys table's
If ss and friends respected the warring aspect of the game, they would not try and recruit there enemy's and basically. Win by default, no respect for that style of play, cos it ruins worlds.

DeletedUser3303

Also members amount, mean very little, it cities what count. Add the Borg, imperial order, bd and ss up against what the coalition have

DeletedUser

Also members amount, mean very little, it cities what count. Add the Borg, imperial order, bd and ss up against what the coalition have
BD still haven't attacked you...
The NAP still stands? (Maybe? I think) :p
Naji are to far away from us to be of any threat.

EDIT: BD+SS+TB+IO+TC city count = 805 as of 16:31 UTC+2 Berlin Server time on 9/8/13 according to grepostats.
SL+RD+Naji+CT+HS+RP+SD = 855 as of 16:31 UTC+2 Berlin Server time on 9/8/13 according to grepostats.

Still have 50 more cities than us
you can have 15k birs for those many cities
or 10k ls.

That said, us and SS/Borg have not co-ordinated anything together. Our academy and the borg am pretty sure have played no part against anyone but CT. Imperial Order... I have no idea where they came from. :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38223

SL+RD+Naji+CT+HS+RP+SD, we dont work with rd and i dont even no who rp and hs are

DeletedUser

SL+RD+Naji+CT+HS+RP+SD, we dont work with rd and i dont even no who rp and hs are
Resevoir Pups and Humane Society.

That means we take out Imperial Order and BD and TC from SS because I can honestly say we haven't helped them much at all. All we have done is relieve pressure from the north by helping to take out CT and finishing them off atm.

+rep'd you btw tetra :p

Last edited by a moderator: