Apollonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Apollonia is going to be the next world. (if you got to maps and click: change world, it will show you the next world a few weeks ahead of time. http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en66) ill creat a pre-made alliance for it in Apollonia pre-made forum when it comes out. I would like to know who all will be joining me ahead of time. This way I can set everything up and already know most (or all) of my members. if I get 80 members or more, doing this, then ill invite very, very, very few members in game.

Alliance info:
Alliance based off-Pacific Rim

Alliance name-Pacific Rim

Alliance motto-we are the Jaegers and we are here to destroy all of the Kaijus. We will not lose, we cant lose, lives are at stake and when we are done with Apollonia, there will be no more Kaijus, only the innocent and pilots. Some will fall, but, in the end, we will be Victorious.

Alliance limit-80 to start and then only the founders, leaders and recruiters can invite the rest. recruitment will end when BP ends. this will eliminate many spies as most alliances send spies once BP ends. the only people that can join afterwards will be our spies.

Pacts/NAPs-our pact requirement will be though as an alliance must first be a NAP for a week. then during that NAP ill set-up a little op (it will be very easy and want cause a lot of loses in troops but will get us some farms and cities) to see how well the alliance is armed. then I will put a poll up for you guys to vote yes/no. which ever one you guys choose, will determine if we pact or not. we want have NAPs unless the alliance would like to pact with us.

Forum overview-
Announcements (Where leaders can post important announcements for the alliance to see)
General (where members can post with things they consider important)
Off topic (to have some fun)
Support (Where people can request support)
Off Support (Short for Offensive Support- Where people can post asking for help attacking a target)
Market (Where members can post requesting resources-this is a good tactic as it means that resources are staying in the alliance)
Questions/guides (if you have questions or want to share some good info with the rest of the alliance)
Team forums (there will be one forum for each team. teams very on how much territory we cover)
Council (This section is hidden-use it to discuss things with your fellow leaders)
note: the titles will be changed but the meaning want

Alliance goal-To kill all the Kaijus (the evil creatures that try to kill us, every other alliance) and rule the world. I will run it like this: fun, loyal and fearless. ill set up teams like O55NE, O55SW and so on. if you would like to join please post here and pick a job you would like. if you want one. (must contact me for the jobs in Zacynthus or on here via message.)

(players that have said yes so far)
kingblackhead, HAWKS560, Kdaly, whoo1947, Passalos, serbanmarius, BigBob53, FunkAMonkA13 and
MrDeadpool

If you don't get a job then you will have mass mail and invite rights. once BP ends then you will just have mass mail rights.

If you would like to join me, post below saying yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41934

Sounds great :)

Does anyone know when this world will come out?

DeletedUser22517

Is there any limit for how many alliances you can found?Cos this player must hold the record for founding alliances in one world.We kill his alliance and he will found another one, and all over again :)

DeletedUser19042

Is there any limit for how many alliances you can found?Cos this player must hold the record for founding alliances in one world.We kill his alliance and he will found another one, and all over again :)

Nope, no limit. :p

DeletedUser22517

kingblackhead-601 BP
HAWKS560-277 BP
Kdaly-1808 BP
Passalos-797 BP
serbanmarius-3739 BP
BigBob53-588 BP
FunkAMonkA13-1115 BP
MrDeadpool-723 BP

Total-8648 BP vs mungus1974-7154 BP

Great team...Can i join, please? :)

DeletedUser

Sounds great :)

Does anyone know when this world will come out?

probably in a few weeks.

well I joined bar with a friend and the founder made us founders. then I started Vikings cause no one liked the founder for bar (he sucked and made me and my friend leaders). then we merged with RDOD and im a regular member there. this is for the next world, not this one.

DeletedUser

kingblackhead-601 BP
HAWKS560-277 BP
Kdaly-1808 BP
Passalos-797 BP
serbanmarius-3739 BP
BigBob53-588 BP
FunkAMonkA13-1115 BP
MrDeadpool-723 BP

Total-8648 BP vs mungus1974-7154 BP

Great team...Can i join, please? :)

sorry. you are the founder of TS. I figure you guys would be making one. and I also assume you are joking.

DeletedUser22517

Real players play world speed 1.Call StarkeHRPG, he might join you :)

DeletedUser22517

Then go and play next world, speed 2 or wait for speed 3 where every every noob can rebuild in 2 hours

DeletedUser

Then go and play next world, speed 2 or wait for speed 3 where every every noob can rebuild in 2 hours

Why should you let noobs bother you? With ana opinion like yours I would have thought that even you wouldn't let noobs bother you.

DeletedUser

Do not advertise noob worlds in this section, please.

#Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.