Apollonia's Top 15 Alliances

DeletedUser

pm me the name of your pre-made and a short (5 line) paragraph of why players should join you and what direction your going.
this is so you want have to look through a lot of post and have to read a huge template to get the main idea that could be a 2 or 3 line paragraph.

Alliance: Pacific Rim
Posted by: FunkAMonkA13
Info: We are a group of experienced, loyal, active players from other worlds. We are joining South-West but don't want anymore requests to join before the world opens. If you join early and in South-West, we may pick you. Its hard to join us and hard to stay with us if you aren't active. We wont accept any Refugees or players who don't meet our requirements under any circumstances. Good luck to everyone in Apollonia.

Alliance: Spartans
Posted by: dafni754
Info: hi we are Spartans, we will the seas 54,55,44.
whoever you want to come to the Alliance to send me.

Alliance War Mongers
Posted by: Jay-te0409
Info: I will be making an alliance in Apollonia called the War Mongers. It will be north-west. Players should join because I can lead them into a powerful alliance because i have lot of experience.

Alliance: Boondock Saints
Posted by: Percueus
Info: Players should join so they can have a fun place that is not that stressful. We do not just randomly decide that "I don't think his name is right, lets attack him" but we don't let others decide that upon us. Diplomacy is always best but doesn't always work unfortunately so we stay fun but eventful to keep people from getting bored with the game

Alliance: Celestial Guardians
Posted by: BEN4376
Info: We are elite and aggressive players that mainly come from Bellerophon, and will be joining in the North-West corner of the map. We are looking for people to have good communication skills, and to be active at least 3 times a day, as well as to have experience and to have lots of ABP. If you have any questions or quires, please be sure to contact either BEN4376, or Pusakal

Alliance: Xtreme Chaos
Posted by: N o o B K i l l e R
Info: Xtreme Chaos is an alliance that are going to be based in the South-East, we are looking for players that want a lot of ABP and wanting to cause Chaos in Apollonia :p + we also want team-players willing to support someone in need. To join message Me - N o o B K i l l e R

Alliance:Sesame Street
Posted by: phineaus2
Info: I am the best player ever, and I'm looking for players to join me and my alliance. The alliance name is Sesame Street. Everyone who plays with me will do as you are told or be booted. If you are better than me you will be booted, as I like to be the best player on the team. If you attack with archers and swords and defend with lightships you meet the criteria. Also you must do Olympic Games in all cities, so if you are poor dont bother applying. My in game name will be snuffleupagus.
Join or Die

Alliance: Wrath of the Gods
Posted by: Elrond.Lord's
Info: Recruitment-It doesnt matter if they call this MRA, cause I am aiming on it. I want guys who know how to play, who dont just upgrade cities, who will be BP monsters just like me. If you join us and you are not active and aggressive enough, you will get banned. If you will not follow me, banned. It would be great if you will have Skype. Years dont matter, just experience in battle.
Diplomacy-Opened for one pre-made pact, no more. I wont hide it, our Ocean is O45. Closed for merges.

Alliance: MRA Police
Posted by: Venomvine the Warped
Info: Experienced players should join the MRA Police because we are conquering and destroying noobs and MRA's. We shall have high ABP and be a experienced group in ocean 54. We are making this alliance for you guys, because we don't want you guys to join a noob alliance!

Alliance: The Platoon
Posted by: jabba55
Info: My alliance The Platoon will be a group of strong, active and experienced players. I already have a few members and I am looking for experienced players to join the alliance. I myself am experienced in PSI and Zakros where I lead to powerful alliances. The Platoon will be an agressive alliance and ABP will be our specialty. Any enemies of ours will be dealt swiftly and quietly unlike other alliances who brag about their victories. In The Platoon we don't take revenge, we teach lessons.

Alliance: THUNDERCATS
Posted by: Lorddubious1
Info: Thunder...Thunder...THUNDERCATS Hooooooooooooooooooooooo! Come on now, who doesn't love the Thundercats?!?! Well as long as you are old enough to remember and watch it! Im starting a new alliance in the North East called...
...wait for it...
...wait for it...
...Thundercats. Fun filled alliance, looking for new and experienced players to join

Alliance: The Umlaut
Posted by: The Legendary Hoplite
Info: I strongly suggest that experienced Grepo players should join The Umlaut to experience our degree of warfare. We will be recruiting in the SouthEast and are looking to progess before most other alliances in BP and Points. We are aggressive, and looking to take cities at an alarming rate!

okay, this is the last one. good luck to all as the world will start tomorrow.

Alliance: Akward Silence
I will be joining the minute the world opens Direction - South West - Ocean 45. If you plan on starting off in this direction contact me. Experienced players only of course, don't want the people who ask a lot of questions, but the people who answer them. Only join if you are loyal, commited, honest, "teamworker" and play to win; and have fun of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42419

Sounds great. I have heard alot about boondock saints and I will try and meet these requirements when I join apollonia, I would be very excited to join them. Also pacific rim, I seem to recall that. Pacific rim also seems very legit

DeletedUser

Sounds great. I have heard alot about boondock saints and I will try and meet these requirements when I join apollonia, I would be very excited to join them.

You better check that it is the same guys. I have seen many players steal the best alliances names before.

DeletedUser

Here is my alliances reason that you should join:

Alliance: MRA Police
Posted by: Venomvine the Warped
Info: Experienced players should join the MRA Police because we are conquering and destroying noobs and MRA's. We shall have high ABP and be a experienced group in ocean 54. We are making this alliance for you guys, because we don't want you guys to join a noob alliance!

DeletedUser32498

Here is my alliances reason that you should join:

Experienced players should join the MRA Police because we are conquering and destroying noobs and MRA's. We shall have high ABP and be a experienced group in ocean 54. We are making this alliance for you guys, because we don't want you guys to join a noob alliance!

You be getting the real bps when you see sword attacks coming. What is that i hear? The clinking of slow moving sword armor coming to an armada of heavy defense.

DeletedUser

You be getting the real bps when you see sword attacks coming.

Lol that's true. Maybe I can attack them back with slingers and possibly Manticores, and if they are smart enough, they'll get the hint to attack with slingers, if they even built the academy yet.

DeletedUser

Lol that's true. Maybe I can attack them back with slingers and possibly Manticores, and if they are smart enough, they'll get the hint to attack with slingers, if they even built the academy yet.

Why would they ever need to level up an academy, it is cheaper to just upgrade your market ;)

DeletedUser

Info: I strongly suggest that experienced Grepo players should join The Umlaut to experience our degree of warfare. We will be recruiting in the SouthEast and are looking to progess before most other alliances in BP and Points. We are aggressive, and looking to take cities at an alarming rate!

DeletedUser41934

In german Umlaut means the two points above the u letter. Am right? :p If not what does it really mean?

DeletedUser

Add one more to the list. We are coming over from XI on .US
This is going to be our second world as one world just can't harness our power. We are exactly what you've heard, HOSTILE SAVAGES! We plan on taking this world by storm and anyone who stands in our way will be crushed by ferocious beasts! If you want to win this world, message me for an invite in game. You MUST have skype installed on your computer and be willing to use it for chat to join. Anyone who joins without skype will eventually be booted.

cpbw.jpg