App Changelog 2.84 Discussion thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Earlier this week the mobile app was updated to version 2.84 for both IOS and Android users. Feel free to post any questions or feedback you might have in this thread.

DeletedUser

Well I'm not ecstatic nor am I angry about this little improvement, the marketplace for the app sucked, it didn't even show the trading of gold, just resources so hopefully they do a few changes to that. Still want to change my city names though. Would like to get the quest.

DeletedUser

Farm trading got messed up with the update.... farm trades are all backwards... on the farm overview it shows stone to silver ratio 1.35:1, then when you click for the trade it shows "You get 2700 stone" "Your pay 2000 silver" then follows that

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yeah that was announced in the 2.85 update a few days back and has been live on the Beta for weeks. It was done to make it the same with other trade exchanges such as the Phoenician Merchant who has always displayed resources that way.

DeletedUser48681

It that case the Merchant should have been changed not the village trading, theres a hell of lot more people use village trading that the merchant!!

DeletedUser

It that case the Merchant should have been changed not the village trading, theres a hell of lot more people use village trading that the merchant!!

+1

I agree, the trade is all back to front.

I was not bothered that Phoenician merchant was the other way round, to be honest I never even realised it was because both the merchant and the farm trade were easy to use intuitively. That definitely does not apply to the new trade.

Paying for what you get (in that order from left to right) is easier to grasp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It has been around for a while, but I only noticed it recently, and it deserves to be mentioned GRCR Tools have added the possibility to use the old trade layout:

Version 3.3.7 2015-06-05
Added
possibilty of using the old trade layout

Thanks a lot GRCR Team.