appendicitis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im afraid you are not allowed the fruit basket,you do not meet the requirements :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would get in trouble if i sent you a fruit basket,i might set off the "Big War"........although someone's gotta do it :p

DeletedUser

Just everybody leave me alone I,m 11 and you can't leave an 11 year old alone than your sick and twisted

DeletedUser

We can,just don't post daft comments.It doesnt matter if you lose that city mate,once you restart,have another go,but i would advise you to move to a newer world like world Nu.There you can correct the mistakes in this worls,practice makes perfect :p

DeletedUser

Come on you guys hes just a kid and hes sick. Yeah he learned his lesson on the game, you can stop now.

DeletedUser

Please stop making fun of me just LEAVE ME ALONE I never did anything to you:(

DeletedUser

oh and what was the lesson to be learned here as prabha said "yeah he learned his lesson on the game" and can someone tell me how to do those quotes where you don`t have to write anything but you can copy what people write without doing anything

DeletedUser

I am not the type of person to say something mean but god61 seriously,you post on these forums to get attention,it just puts a big marker on your head saying "attack me",you are bringing trouble onto yourself......you tell us dont attack me im ill,ermmm....... well this is the internet,people take advantage of you.

No posts=no attacks

Simples!
:supermad:

DeletedUser

well that is definetly solving your problem lol,good luck with that plan :heh:

DeletedUser

Sarcastic but just stop attacking me I think I've had enough

DeletedUser

I'm telling that to people who are attacking (kadjayuni) (dwarfius) (thaunit)

Status
Not open for further replies.