Ares Star

DeletedUser

Hello all players of Grepolis and especially those of Sigma,

I am Prabha and I have founded a highly selective alliance in Ocean 54. As you can tell by the title of this thread we are called Ares Star. I/we are recruiting selected members in O54 but if you wish to join you can message me in game.

Your probably asking, "What makes Ares Star so special from the 50000 other alliances in Sigma? :heh: " and there is a simple answer to that, you who have been selected to join. Ares Star is a war based alliance that is diplomatic internally with some very special additives that you must join to see or be one of the very few who I have personally messaged ;)

Now of course there are a few requirements:
1. Be in O54
2. Be active- No member shall be allowed to go into the red for more than 3 days. After 3 days you will either be internally conquested or kicked out
3. Be willing to support others when needed if at all possible

There is no point requirement at this stage as of yet because points mean little for now. If you have any questions please feel free to message me in game or ask here on this thread but I ask that all flamers stay out as there may actually be those who want to join and flame posts clutter my thread.
I wish you all good luck and good fortune in Grepolis and life.

Regards,
~prabha

DeletedUser

Good luck. This page is a lot better than a lot of others.