Argonauts

DeletedUser

The Argonauts
Lets introduce ourselves to the rest of Byllis. We are the Argonauts. We are currently mainly located in ocean 42, 43 and 53.

We based our name on the legend of the Argus and the band of heroes that sailed it in search of the artifact the Golden Fleece. This band of heroes were called the Argonauts. As we set out to form an alliance of heroes we choose the name Argonauts.

Upon the creation of the alliance we had certain values in mind that our alliance, and thus our members, should represent. These values are:

• Loyalty
    [*]Communication
    [*]Organization
    [*]Friendship
    [*]Activity
    [*]Quality over quantity

If you think you meet these values, are active and located in a location of startegical advantage to our alliance then feel free to apply to us and join the ranks of the Argonauts. Note that we ignore inappropriate applications.

I'll try to keep this thread updated as we grow and expand. If there are any questions regarding our alliance I'll be happy to answer them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dam well because of this I just might have to declare war on you lol.

Doesn't seem to take a lot for you guys to declare war, so can't say I'm suprised...

Acts of War
Talking to our members
Recruiting our members
Spying or attacking our members
Entering Ocean 43

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i noticed that, since RL did none of those things, you should add another to that list. "existing"

DeletedUser

i noticed that, since RL did none of those things, you should add another to that list. "existing"

Well Sgtperry entered 43. So that would follow under the guide lines. If you would have asked maybe we would have let it fly. But then you would be talking to us which is an act of war... Well that maybe too harsh...

DeletedUser

already done, hope it works.
left you out though chris.....

DeletedUser

I'll make sure to compensate the lack of attention that Chris has missed out on.