Artemis and Rest

DeletedUser10810

Well, I feel bored..So I am creating this thread.

Any update on them??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It appears that Artemis are more than a little scared of 'The Swarm'.
The swarm have been moving into Artemis area of influence at will and Artemis are not concerned at all.
There are pacts and then there is just plain fear.
This looks more like the latter and nothing like the former.
Have Artemis taken their eye off the ball or are there enough former Artemis members inside 'The Swarm' to stay Artemis' hand in what looks to be a blatant land grab.
Who knows, only time will tell but by then I daresay it will be too late.:eek:

DeletedUser3635

Not to mention, Yo just took over the O65 top spot from Artemis by taking their cities, and we are starting to move into O75 as well. Artemis is not doing too well. Their former OfA members in O63/O53 are tough, but enga is gone for the holidays so rowney's started picking up his game lately.

DeletedUser14366

It appears that Artemis are more than a little scared of 'The Swarm'.
The swarm have been moving into Artemis area of influence at will and Artemis are not concerned at all.
There are pacts and then there is just plain fear.
This looks more like the latter and nothing like the former.
Have Artemis taken their eye off the ball or are there enough former Artemis members inside 'The Swarm' to stay Artemis' hand in what looks to be a blatant land grab.
Who knows, only time will tell but by then I daresay it will be too late.:eek:

Looks like someone is trying to stir the pot lol Getting tired of The Swarm? ;]

DeletedUser

Hey Nikolyas,
I have to say good try man, when your island is sinking you try and get anyone to toss you a lifeline. I see you are tired of my guys taking PHALANXES cities in 62/63/72/73 and you cant get anyone to help you. You went to some of the "typhone" alliances begging for help and 2 of them started taking your cities. You cant ask Yo for help since you burned your bridges by helping OFA when they were at war. You have asked other alliances and they have turned you down so now you are trying to make Artemis join you by screaming "fire" when there is no fire, other than your cities burning at the hands of The SWARM.

DeletedUser

Go Lube! I never did like those guys, they were the cause of a few good friends quitting Epsilon :(

I hope you guys kill them all

I though nikolas was in Yo for some reason