Asiaband are now recruiting in ocean 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Asiaband Alliance is looking for new members to join their ranks, we are looking for active players and players who wish to flourish in ocean 32, our joining rules ar simple to be active and ready to be called upon in an instant, if u need to enquire about joining us plz contact the following personnel who will be glad to forward u an invite.
If you wish to be part of our Alliance please Contact me: Rubs65 or blitzkrieg579

Rubs65 chief boss ruler.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice way of exactly copying our thread and our slogan and proving how great an alliance leader should be to copy exactly word by word the recruitment thread of someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Asiaband Alliance is looking for new members to join their ranks, we are looking for active players and you must be in Ocean 32. We are a Democratic Republic of free thinkers and peoples, there for any member has the right to speak freely and to say there opinion, we do not require any amount of point but we require you to be active and there for that your point number grow bigger. Why we are only recruiting only in Ocean 32 is because we want to be able to fully support our members, we do not require you to be the best but we require you to try your best. We are there to help each of our members to enjoy and emulate your experience of playing this game.
If you wish to be part of our great Alliance please Contact me: RUBS65

Also no refugee's are accepted if your found to be a refugee and it is proven to us you will be kicked out.

We are also open to diplomatic relation's with other Alliances near ours.
If you wish to talk Diplomatie please contact our Secretary of Foreign Affairs: blitzkrieg789

Rubs65 chief boss ruler.

If you can't be bothered to write your own original recruitment thread, why should anyone be bothered to join your lame alliance.

DeletedUser

point taken it was something quick i needed so i copied it yes but am at present on the drawing board recreating our own thread forthwith thanx for the headsup.

DeletedUser

new allaince thread has been posted to make amends for upsetting any ohter alliance regards rubs65, and to answer daniel1's question why did we name our alliance ASIABAND this answer is simple Asia are my fav rock group and as they are a band i thought it apt to call ourself's ASIABAND.

DeletedUser

I can't find Ocean 32 on my map. Is there an Ocean 32? (in quite the sarcastic tone)

DeletedUser

LOLS!

Got some awesome lols when I saw that the starter of this thread copied and pasted it from some other thread. Nice. Followed by a crisp bit of comic relief with the two guys named Rubs and Krack (lol)

Good times.

DeletedUser4013

Necro much? This thread died a long time ago. Please use a PM instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.