Ask Fotns

DeletedUser17088

Need advice for gameplay? need to know how to end an evil empire? or just wish to share a problem :(

Whatever the issue, Uncle Jack is here to answer any questions you may have regarding the wonderful world of Grepolis!

a few free tips from Fotns

-Never paint a trireme in the dark, Sails hate fire
-When a slinger/hobo asks for some 'Spare change', toss them a rock. they like rocks
- Cerberus suffer from lactose intolerance, avoid cheesy chat up lines near them

DeletedUser17088

How do I win Grepolis!?!

This is easy.

Daily routine

100 situps
35 Lunges
100 push ups
35 minute Jogging session
eat healthily

Long term
Learn Vulcan
Learn how to play grepolis
Attempt to win grepolis

DeletedUser17088

How much wood would a sea god chuck if a .... you know how it goes.

depends how long the queue is for the post office and how much time he has remaining after picking up his parcels.

DeletedUser

How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

DeletedUser17088

Would you rather fight one manticore-sized slinger or 100 slinger-sized manticores?

It is well known that manticore's are 2.3cm from tail to head in length, easily crushed under foot

While a slinger is partial to a can of beans.

so if I am wearing high heels and eating cold beans i could take both down with ease

How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

if he is wearing heels and eating cold beans then 1 road is enough. Heels are impossible to walk in, especially with 100 slingers chasing you.

DeletedUser33530

How do i defeat red mist in myonia? Also can in have 5 bucks?

DeletedUser17088

How do i defeat red mist in myonia? Also can in have 5 bucks?

1) to defeat red mist you must become red mist. I do not mean any alliance though, i mean become actual red mist
2) No, my last 5 bucks went on a 'become red mist' toolkit

DeletedUser33530

Can i have this toolkit and is it possible to die from laugher?

DeletedUser17088

Can i have this toolkit and is it possible to die from laugher?

1) I cannot give you the toolkit, when i opened the kit it evaporated and only a message saying 'YOLO' remained in the box.
2) It is possible to die from asking too many questions. No idea about laughter though, I am yet to laugh.

DeletedUser17088

here obviously

original_262000_rYBji6L6KTtoUIieBgMdkkBB0.jpg