Assassin Academy

DeletedUser

Please note the following is an advertisement that is hopefully convincing. Enjoy.

Hey, I just made a new alliance. But this is no ordinary alliance. This is the Assassin Academy. In this alliance, people wanting to be world-class contract killers will learn to be paid assassins. I would talk more about that, but first I need staff. Here is a list of what people I need:

• Salary Teacher
  • Abilities Teacher
  • Elite Assassin Teacher
  • Attack Force Member (Need at least more than 6. This job will always be open)
  • Land Troops Teacher
  • Naval Troops Teacher
  • Secretary (Need 3)

Salary Teacher- Will teach students about making deals with your client, making tons of money, but still reasonable.

Abilities Teacher- Will teach students about the abilities to use before you strike, like to trick them into thinking you're friends with messages, or using Zeus' lightning bolt first.

Elite Assassin Teacher- Will teach all students at the "rank2" rank.

Attack Force Members- Will fight off any enemies of the academy.

Land Troops Teacher- Will teach students about what land troops to use, and when.

Naval Troops Teacher- Will teach students about what naval troops to use, and when.

Secretary- Will receive contracts from any clients.

All other members will be students. They will start at rank0. They must complete at least 1 class for a rank1. For a rank2, you must complete 2 more classes. To be an elite, you must complete the Elite Assassin class. To be a professional assassin, you must complete all classes. (Note: Elite members WILL be the same thing as a professional, but will not be able to accept professional contracts, convert to an attack force member, convert to a teacher, have access to the Assassin's Lounge, or leave the alliance)

Any teachers will have access to the Assassin's Lounge, and have the "Leader" authorization.

Any attack force members will have certain authorizations, and access to the Assassin's Lounge.

Classes will be held in the chat room. Each class will be at a certain time on a certain day.

To apply for a job, message crazyjoystick in Juktas.
To apply as a student, also message crazyjoystick.

I hope you join!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why do so many people ignore the posting rules? Alliance threads go under the alliance tab!

DeletedUser

How does this work? Does someone pay for the entire alliance or just hire an individual? Has this ever worked before on a previous world? What happens when an alliance retaliates against an assassin? Those are just the questions that instantly come to mind.

DeletedUser

Hey, I just made a new alliance. But this is no ordinary alliance. This is the Assassin Academy. In this alliance, people wanting to be world-class contract killers will learn to be paid assassins. I would talk more about that, but first I need staff. Here is a list of what people I need:

Salary Teacher
Abilities Teacher
Elite Assassin Teacher
Attack Force Member (Need at least more than 6. This job will always be open)
Land Troops Teacher
Naval Troops Teacher
Secretary (Need 3)

Salary Teacher- Will teach students about making deals with your client, making tons of money, but still reasonable.

Abilities Teacher- Will teach students about the abilities to use before you strike, like to trick them into thinking you're friends with messages, or using Zeus' lightning bolt first.

Elite Assassin Teacher- Will teach all students at the "rank3" rank.

Attack Force Members- Will fight off any enemies of the academy.

Land Troops Teacher- Will teach students about what land troops to use, and when.

Naval Troops Teacher- Will teach students about what naval troops to use, and when.

Secretary- Will receive contracts from any clients.

All other members will be students. They will start at rank0. They must complete at least 1 class for a rank1. For a rank2, you must complete 2 more classes. To be an elite, you must complete the Elite Assassin class. To be a professional assassin, you must complete all classes. (Note: Elite members WILL be the same thing as a professional, but will not be able to accept professional contracts, convert to an attack force member, convert to a teacher, have access to the Assassin's Lounge, or leave the alliance)

Any teachers will have access to the Assassin's Lounge, and have the "Leader" authorization.

Any attack force members will have certain authorizations, and access to the Assassin's Lounge.

Classes will be held in the chat room. Each class will be at a certain time on a certain day.

To apply for a job, message crazyjoystick in Juktas.
To apply as a student, also message crazyjoystick.

I hope you join!

DeletedUser

wocoup, what do you mean?, never tried it before, idk, and think of less questions

DeletedUser

it can work, I have seen it work very well, but it was done as a secret alliance, via skype and its members didnt share the same flag, they were scattered under different alliances. Only the "Secretaries" (contacts for clients) were under the actual assassin alliances banner.

DeletedUser

It's all the same alliance though. Not secret if I'm posting it for everyone to see.

DeletedUser

Alright so what are the payment rates? What does a clearing cost, a conquest cost? Are any players "off limits"? How soon after hiring are the hits taken.

DeletedUser

I think I said 1000 silver, what do you mean?, there is none I think, and what do you mean by off-limits?

DeletedUser

crazy you missed my point, I was merely stating that the way I saw it was alot more effective over all ...