Athenian Alliance is Recruiting Ocean 65

DeletedUser

The Athenian Alliance is looking for new members to join their ranks, we are looking for active players and you must be in Ocean 65. We are a Democratic Republic of free thinkers and peoples, there for any members as the right to speak freely and to say his opinion, we do not require any amount of point but we require you to be active and there for that your point number grow bigger. Why we are only recruiting only in Ocean 65 because we want to be able to fully support our members, we do not require you to be the best but we require you to try your best. We are there to help each of our members to enjoy and ameliorate your experience of playing this game.
If you wish to be part of our great Alliance please Contact me: KGonyea

Also no refugee are accepted if your found to be a refugee and it is proven to us you will be kicked out.

We are also open to diplomatic relation with other Alliances near ours.
If you wish to talk Diplomatie please contact our Secretary of Foreign Affairs: newroman

If you feel the need to talk to our President you can message him aswell: AlphaDawg

KGonyea, Secretary of Interior.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is close to my ocean.

Which will NOT be owned by your people.

Disband.

DeletedUser

We do not seek to own people. We wish them to be part of us therefor them owning a piece of us.

DeletedUser

That seems like a great idea!

Why don't you recruit the entire ocean! Therefore, you'll all be under one banner!

Problem solved!

DeletedUser

Even tho it would be a Great idea to have all the ocean part of the same alliance, war is most of the time inevitable there for it would be a huge process to make defensive and offensive decision, without counting how many who would be confused by the process

DeletedUser

Athenian Alliance is pointless to join. You have much more promising alliances in Ocean 65..

DeletedUser

I think your mad becaused we refused to merge with your ancient alliance girls talk about loyalty switching from like 3 to 4 alliance in not even 2 month. As for us we know everything that goes towards our alliance we inform every of our member we treat them like if they were equal to us but having an alliance with over 200 members you will surely dominate the ranking board but can you say that you know each and every action that your member even the lowest one do?
for us the well being of our member is more important than the ranking board.

DeletedUser

You guys aren't bad on the ranking board though*. Good luck with your alliance, it seems to be doing quite well!

* Ocean 65 wise

DeletedUser

I think your mad becaused we refused to merge with your ancient alliance girls talk about loyalty switching from like 3 to 4 alliance in not even 2 month. As for us we know everything that goes towards our alliance we inform every of our member we treat them like if they were equal to us but having an alliance with over 200 members you will surely dominate the ranking board but can you say that you know each and every action that your member even the lowest one do?
for us the well being of our member is more important than the ranking board.

Refused to merge? I never wanted you to merge lamer. Your alliance is a joke, and it was the first alliance I was ever in that wanted you to merge. Me switching was due to personal reasons. The alliance I'm in is the one I'm here to stay in.

You blab the same speech about we inform our members, treat them equal blah blah. That's what all these MRA's say. Where do you see them? Losing cities.

DeletedUser

Why would it be a joke because we don't have 236 members or more, because we don't fight every neighbors that are around us? and you say your in the one you'll stay well we'll see when an other alliance propose you a better offer than this one.
plus if we are such a joke why are you loosing your time here?
oh and btw I don't know what MRA's mean.........

DeletedUser

Why would it be a joke because we don't have 236 members or more, because we don't fight every neighbors that are around us? and you say your in the one you'll stay well we'll see when an other alliance propose you a better offer than this one.
plus if we are such a joke why are you loosing your time here?
oh and btw I don't know what MRA's mean.........

It's not about member numbers, haven't you learned anything about these types of games now? Nobody even said anything about fighting neighbors around you, and like I said before, I left because of personal reasons, and I'm here now and I'm here to stay. I'm not "losing" my time here either, it's just boredom time.

DeletedUser

your wrong

hey im in the athenian alliance and what they say is true about the what we care about and getting everybodys opinion and such.

southern genral

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah... MRA...

9 Thunder Gods 48777 9 5420
10 Athenian Alliance 39370 23 1712

9 cities has 23 cities beat by almost 10k. Horrible....

DeletedUser

hmm ok point of this ??? nice job taking your top towns.. you say it's lame fine then take the 5 good town of TW-Shadow and that gives 52034 ... your lame to them to 4 less 4 k points higher.. your point of view doesn't make sense

DeletedUser

hmm ok point of this ??? nice job taking your top towns.. you say it's lame fine then take the 5 good town of TW-Shadow and that gives 52034 ... your lame to them to 4 less 4 k points higher.. your point of view doesn't make sense

Actually I was looking, I may just take your town soon enough.