Answered Attack alert - when?

DeletedUser54337

When does an attacked player get information about the attack? Immediately after launching the attack?

What's if the attacker cancels the attack 10 seconds after launch?

How much time do I have to use the spell helmet of invisibility before the attacked player get informed to be attacked? Or does the attacked player get the information to be attacked before I use the spell? Not much sense in that case imo.

Does the push alert for the app start at the same time as the attack inside a PC-browser is shown?

DeletedUser54362

As I understand from this happening to me.

You get an alert stating the city that's being attacked, but not the player attacking. The attack is declared to the other player as soon as it is launched. Once the helmet is cast, the attack vanishes for the 10% of the journey and reappears again.

However, you are then aware that someone is attacking that city, and they have either pulled or are using the helmet.

On the app it always says when the attack was launched in my notifications, which makes it pretty much void if a player is using it to mess up my checking the timing of their attack. I almost always know what it is coming.

I don't believe there is a way to cast the spell before you launch the attack. But I agree that it seems a little pointless, especially if you are using it against an experienced player.