attack me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:p aghhh you thetains are such cowards. (no offense) i have only been attacked by one player. themigthyone2

ps. the imp guards are a bunch of lazies they are the ones who dont like me but know they wont attack me. maybe if i keep insulting them they will.

theta im calling you out give it your best shot

Lol, mighty attacked you? Good job mighty!

And I would have totally attacked you right when I saw this thread. But too bad I don't have any ships. Or troops. And too bad I don't even play on Theta.

DeletedUser

yes i dont want attention i want writeing material, action, and bp.

one of my cities was conquered by the imp gaurd after a week. and i got kicked because i sided with one of my friends. (which i just found out that i dont have)

DeletedUser

All you had to do is ask :p

I will not sticky something if you ask in the thread. You have to contact me like what you did for me to sticky it. Didnt take me long once you asked.

*glares*

new mod huh... grrrrr :p

I barely ever see you around, so I forgot about you lol.

I don't know which mod's I should contact about that sort of thing so I just hoped that one would do it.

DeletedUser

Theres a page that lists the mods for each forum... thats how I got his name, he also mods Iota.

DeletedUser

look down at the bottom, it says mods. if there is a red name in that box that mod is on and modding this thread

DeletedUser

I dont usually pop up unless someone is being bad. Thats probably why you dont see me much. I figure to let people have fun which is what these forums are about.. at least till someone treads on someone else then I appear as if from no where.

On the main page of the forums where you can see the different sections you can scroll down to the middle and it will have written "View Forum Leaders" in there is a list of all the staff and at the bottom has which worlds we look after. I look after Iota and Theta.

DeletedUser

Chalna betrayed Imperial Guard, spying and such. They oblitherated him... but with us growing much, much faster, our morale penalties get more and more steep. Therefore, bolts are an effective punishment.

@Remorce
Lol :)

you obliterated me wowwww, it took you're whole alliance a week and a half plus three attempted cs landings, i had no support, o well

no i'm not 12 or seeking attention i just wanted them to attack before i quit that world.

DeletedUser

their morale will b low... Which means that their troops will fight only 1 third of their strength...

is there any more need for this thread in the first place?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.