Pending Attack Planner

DeletedUser

Possible Bug here ::: Very often when I enter a city to attack I get the (RED) message
'This City Doesn't Exist'.
Is there any reason for this, or can you only use the attack planner against certain cities?
Thanks
Scorp.

DeletedUser

are you 100% sure that you're entering the name correctly?

DeletedUser

Yes
I have even used copy and paste. I then deleted the last couple of characters to see if the name came up in the pop-up sub-menu. It didn't!!!

DeletedUser

hmmm, i think the best option would be to send a support ticket and have the IGM check it for. try to put as much detail as you can in the ticket :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for your help.
I have now placed a ticket, hopefully they can work it out.
It could be me doing something wrong, but it works with a few, not all.
Anyway, thanks again
Scorp.

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity, does it happen when you try to attack different cities or just a specific one?

DeletedUser

No,its quite a few. Usually Cities within 2 hours from my city.
The majority I tried to use the attack planner on, failed with the above reason.
I was wondering if you have to be at war with a city B4 you can use it.

DeletedUser

Yeah definitely send in a ticket so the IGM of that world can look into it. They'll be able to make much more progress because they have access to more information that we don't have via the forum.

DeletedUser

Thanks for your help.
Reply from IGM, states they are trying to sort it out. A few have reported the same bug.
Thanks again
Scorp.

DeletedUser

I confirm this too.
This happens when a player did not renamed the city. Lets say player name is A. City would be 1. A's City

On entering '1. A's City' pops up the red message.

DeletedUser

Thanks Kalesh,
That explains it.
How can I get my enemies to re-name their cities. (Big Grin)