Guide Attacking

DeletedUser

Thank you kuriants for this thread! I was searching for something like this ;)
Simple to understand, and animated :)
Question: are manticore nukes effective?

DeletedUser

More than effective :) Manticore nukes are the best on the game if we are going attack per population. They do take ages to build, but are nice for breaking sieges and very strong. I like to build a manti nuke in 1 out of every 12 cities or so.

DeletedUser

Griffins are actually better than manticores :). But they are only available on Hero Worlds.

DeletedUser

Not forgetting the members of ENA,and if you hadnt known,i am the one who plans on wiping out Lady acaia.I will jot rest untill she is dead.
Considering she still has 137 cities and the world is about 1 month away from the 1-month warning, I hope you're used to disappointment and unfulfilled dreams.

DeletedUser

More than effective :) Manticore nukes are the best on the game if we are going attack per population. They do take ages to build, but are nice for breaking sieges and very strong. I like to build a manti nuke in 1 out of every 12 cities or so.

Oh, thank you bend24!!!
Any comments on Erinys?

DeletedUser

I'd suggest not using eriny's ;). Slingers have a better attack per pop space than they do :p

DeletedUser

The fact is that I tried to build up some and they need a lot of population and favor! Thanks for the feedback! ;)

DeletedUser

yes griffins are better deadly, I assumed he was playing on a regular world though. I would agree with deadly on the erinyes as well, they are incredibly bad, unless they are made to be able to fly at some point or their attack is increased a pretty good amount I see no reason to use them.

DeletedUser

So, bend, do you suggest me to kill them and build up more slingers instead, right?

DeletedUser

well, you may as well send them on an attack since you've got them :p

DeletedUser

well, you may as well send them on an attack since you've got them :p

Erm, yeah, most of the players attack others in order to kill some of their troops, this happens most of the times...

Experience is talking (me) :p

DeletedUser31450

I usually have either;
1600Pop of offense Units, 100FT, and 40LS
1200Pop of Offense Units, 75FT, and 60LS
I also build CS' in every offense city, just so i can sneak in CS' when its needed...
Is that ok, or should i aim for more LS?