Attacks

DeletedUser

imo thats not really omg... And again leading off to the subject of troop counts. Post attacks that are actually from the Athens server! (The Athens server part is directed at you lynx)

DeletedUser

Really? Because on Athens you only have 267 points and a grand total of 0 in ABP...

DeletedUser

maybe you are wrong and it is not me!? ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WoW 303 population and with 8018 warehouse capacity and still not in the top 10 definitely not from Athens.

DeletedUser

Well if you have farm level 19 it is normal!
And yes it is from Athens!

DeletedUser

I'm not even going to bother with chasing that up. It don't matter anyway since you building a myth unit and immediately losing it is funny if it's true :p

DeletedUser

Your own fault for making it in the first place in all honesty :D
Anyone else with an attack report? Preferably one that shows enemy losses :p

DeletedUser

I hope these are good enough.

63886405.png

47357185.png

Now I await them to rebuild some more troops and allowing for me to gain more BP.

DeletedUser

Lynx is on another account on Athens, duh :p
Phara those aren't good enough, nub!
Funny how an alliance of 10 is beating up Riot :D

DeletedUser

No the 10 people alliance that is beating RIOT who are they?

DeletedUser

3 players got cleared while offline? Sounds like a real good beating :rolleyes:

So what your saying is when conquer starts we should not attack when there offline we should attack so they are online??? How about we ask the for permission as well to make sure we can lunch attacks. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser345

So what your saying is when conquer starts we should not attack when there offline we should attack so they are online??? How about we ask the for permission as well to make sure we can lunch attacks. :rolleyes:

Well owen cant read and fhibner cant use his brain. Great quality of player on this world forum then...

If you had contempated my post you would have realised that i was more getting at the fact that only 3 players were cleared.

That equates too 0.03% of the players in the alliance - as i said real good beating. :rolleyes: