Aurora Ghosted their city under siege

DeletedUser5554

Ahem I believe hammon conquered that random Wolfpack leader can't say LD never helped you with anything. :)

DeletedUser

How do you find out who a city belonged to previously using grepostats? I ask because every single one of the WP leaders is still on that island.

DeletedUser

when you click on an alliance or a player (using grepostats) click 'colonizations'

DeletedUser5554

As Marcofin said if you want I can inbox you the link (-:

DeletedUser

Believe it or not the guy hammon took was maelstrom

Pechersk 5,416 Persephonie2 Hammon None Lacking Diplomacy 2012-12-05 20:28:03
Petrovka 3,439 dantheman7345 Hammon Maelstrom Lacking Diplomacy 2012-11-25 13:47:07
Podol 3,806 Tmesis Hammon None Lacking Diplomacy 2012-11-22 10:34:03

petrovka is the city if you want to check it out nod :)

DeletedUser

bye Rhaurc we will miss you. Next time step up and take charge. Dora is the only reason why you are heading to the rim. In the future don't let your leader put his foot in his mouth.

I wish you the very best.

DeletedUser5554

Never to late for old rough and tough fighting Nandil to make his official debut as leader of AU. :D

DeletedUser

Highly doubt it. If he did it would be the very worst thing for Au. If that were to happen, i am sure Exploro would quit or the alliance would break into ( 2 ).

There style of fighting is not my taste but to each there own. When you are getting attacked by the 3 of best alliances in Delos how much more could you really do? On top of that they couldn't be in a worse spot. Imposable to move south into O56. West and north are infested with the enemy.. There only choice is to move east or jump into O46.

To be 100% honest i hope they move down here to O46 right on our eastern border. I have just been playing the waiting game with the city's already here. I spying those 4 cities every 1-4 days. Waiting till i feel like they are ripe for the picking.. Once that happen we will remove them.

DeletedUser

no need for us to move Deboy1..We are in the core and in a perfect spot to keep chipping away at LD. A city lost is easily replaced. I took Gryphon's city but being honest with you, there was another LD city I had my eye at that time but chose Gryphon because it was cheaper conquest. Right now I have a report of a free easy claim on another LD target but I dont have a CS ready at this moment in time. Im telling you, LD are not that organised as a team. I will post you a report of one of their main players cities to show you just how exposed it is and the intel we have on them. Just PM me in game if you would like to see it..:)

DeletedUser5554

I want to see it post it up right here and now. :D

And right like how you're losing a city now? You're chipping away at our inactive players nothing more and as far fetched as this sounds Gryph claimed she had legal trouble hence why you got a free win. :) You're response attack to this was to send some random jumbled attacks to Forseti after he put you in siege. Nice job on keeping what free cities you could take btw those 12 biremes sure showed us. LOL

Let's be honest here Exploro the only thing AU is really capable of doing is troll the rankings by pursuing inactive players. Again we haven't had a credible attack from AU in some time. As for disorganized are you talking about when we took out 2 toss up areas and knocked several of your top dogs clean out of O-55 or activity?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes Foresti has a CS in a city I took from LD..Its a poor city with no tower and low wall, I did my job of taking out the player concerned off the LD books(whether inactive or active). Fair play if Gryphon is sticking it out but be sure to tell him to enact VM when away for a few days..Otherwise you leave the cities open for easy pickings and it will be another player off those LD books.
Forseti had his land units cleared while he was offline and had we got a CS ready, we would attacked the 117 LS and planted a CS in that city at the same time. He would have woke up to find the city stacked with Biremes..So it was hardly jumbled attacks lol..

DeletedUser5554

Ahh but you spied it didn't you? So basically what you're saying is you wanted a free easy win? LOL and the player was already off the books so how were you knocking him out? Exactly thanks for doing our house keeping though thanks even more for giving it back for free. And if you cleared the land units in a 117 ls city then that means it wasn't very hard considering most the pop is devoted to LS and to top it off you missed the dang LS...my case stands jumbled attacks.

DeletedUser37666

yeah, it isn't easy to have lots of landtroops with 1170 pop. already taken off